Best Life & Beyond #100 Still featuring Spencer and some other guy's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I had a gray tooth, no friends, no car, no house, no job, was married but lived with my boyfriend who makes a living filming children at Disneyland, I would take a hard look at my life choices..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
After watching how excited they were to play at the Fun Zone, I am sure they will move onto Chuck E Cheese next.
They could only play the games until Spencer's allowance from Mama ran out.
Then it was on to the RAD carnival food.
Too bad all their friends couldn't join them................they burned that bridge a long time ago.............but, they are living their Best Life...........lol

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2818923

“We are working on fixing it as we speak”

13 hours… still not fixed. No sound for the first 10 seconds of the vlog. How does that even happen.

Spencer really dropped the ball on this one.

This seems like an obvious error that would be caught during the editing and reviewing process.

They don’t even watch their own videos.
Just checked and was not surprised, almost 30 hours and not still no sound at the beginning of the Video. They must be still working on fixing the "small sound issue".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Will Spencer break his record from last year’s St. Patrick’s Day video and wear 5 different hats “in a single day”.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I made the regretful decision to watch the Balboa Fun Zone vlog. HOLY tit IT WAS BORING. It's a freaking arcade! There was a few times where they said "We don't know what this does, but we're gonna play it." Got some real pros here 🙄. I think they spent about $20 in that arcade too, and at the end, they only had 700 tickets 🤣🤣🤣. Spence pointed his iPhone at signs and read aloud what it says followed by "Neat" "Cool" "That's Amazing", we have some real masters of their craft here folks.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m going to guess it was all, “really good”.
---
But in reality, it’s pretty much the most pointless video ever. I’m guessing. I didn’t watch. Who would, other than ironically? WTF cares about balboa peninsula and the arcade there? Who could even find it? I could, even though I have never been inside or even close in the last twenty years. But I’m sure KT couldn’t find it on a map or make her way there on her own. And that’s fine because very few people could. Because nobody cares about an arcade in some obscure, affluent, vaguely famous, yet still backwater, locale. What is the point, other than to flex and pretend to live in Newport? The same is to be said about their Malibu Façade.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
i can imagine spencer currently passed out drunk after one too many green beers and KT trying to wake him up to edit their next video

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.