Best Life & Beyond #100 Still featuring Spencer and some other guy's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see we are back to using our fake “luxury” hand bag to attempt to hide our re-emerging spare tyre as we consume SIX SERVINGS of ice cream (2 scoops in each one) .
So predictable.................all this eating of Carnival food is just starting to catch up with her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Wait. He was really walking around Disneyland in that getup? What a cringeworthy creep. Grody to the max.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just checking (because I can’t bring myself to watching their nonsense)….but when was their last time at Dense’s Mom’s apartment in the Bu?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just checking (because I can’t bring myself to watching their nonsense)….but when was their last time at Dense’s Mom’s apartment in the Bu?
I think it was when they barely survived the worst quake since Northridge a month or two ago.

But we didn't see them at the apartment itself (I think), so it may not have even been that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Well according to Karen I mean KT they’ve been so insanely busy the last few months, they’ve hardly been back to their “lil beach”

IMG_3817.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Katie acting like she’s on the same level as actual Malibu residents who have beach houses worth millions of dollars. The same ones that try to prevent the public from accessing their “lil beach” by blocking entrances. Even her dumbest stans know that isn’t their shoebox apartment

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Well according to Karen I mean KT they’ve been so insanely busy the last few months, they’ve hardly been back to their “lil beach”

View attachment 2825393
So if Dense’s mom were to use the Bu as an Air Bnb situation during the holidays and Spring Breaks….it would seem to make it so the dastardly duo would have no choice but to stay away. And what was his vague answer back in the day about how “family was going to make it possible for him to hold onto his (cough cough) Bu place”?. And here they are still thinking people believe their facade

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
KT...............................What the heck???? Spencer didn't follow your instructions to filter off that 50 pounds that you are carrying around on your belly.
He usually filters you to look a quarter of the size that your really are. And don't forget that stunning witches' chin that he gives you.......you look so stylish.
Don't hog all the filter time KT. You should tell Spencer to filter off that turkey goblin hanging chin. Maybe we will be able to see if he has a neck.
Just trying to help a girl out!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My wife just spotted blob in Tomorrowland. Probably filming “spring break crowds are back”. It was dead this morning but yes, roll into the parks at noon and it will be busy.

She said KT2.0 has lost weight but is still big. Dylan was in tow. Dylan and KT2.0 looked miserable. Almost like it’s a job and they don’t want to be at work in Disneyland. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.