Best Life & Beyond #100 Still featuring Spencer and some other guy's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KT & Spence fly Boeing to Aulani.

View attachment 2817338
We upgraded to this Gucci Rad balcony seat. Unfortunately we were not given real silverware because the breeze in these exclusive seats is just strong enough the flight crew would not allow anything that might slip out of our totally normal hands and impale the losers sitting in the regular seats.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I have not watched this video, but can someone please let me know how many times the term "blustery" is used?

Screen Shot 2024-03-15 at 12.59.46 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Disneyland again? I thought they wanted to go to new places since they are a travel channel..
Well, in their WHW she did say they have been traveling a lot!

I guess she means the twenty minutes it takes to get to Laguna from Irvine Tustin.
---
Screenshot_20240315_162544_AOL.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Yanno what they haven't done in a while? A "Date Nite" 🙄 vlog. Where they pretend they are romantic together instead of whatever the hell else they do when they are around each other 24/7 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Yanno what they haven't done in a while? A "Date Nite" 🙄 vlog. Where they pretend they are romantic together instead of whatever the hell else they do when they are around each other 24/7 🤣
Ewww, Date Nite vlogs. Where they consume more snacks than normal, pretend to be head over heels in love and include the cringiest kiss ever 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
It would probably help if they stopped doing the stupid open mouth-surprised poses, but it's their favorite.
It’s probably the only time Dense sees KT with that facial expression coming towards him is on the thumbnail. (Sorry, I will just see myself out….)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
IMG_3992.jpeg

“We are working on fixing it as we speak”

13 hours… still not fixed. No sound for the first 10 seconds of the vlog. How does that even happen.

Spencer really dropped the ball on this one.

This seems like an obvious error that would be caught during the editing and reviewing process.

They don’t even watch their own videos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Wait.. “facts based on our experiences…”?????

That doesn’t make a fact. It makes an anecdotal observation from their subjective opinions.
IMG_6979.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.