Best Life & Beyond #100 Still featuring Spencer and some other guy's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her story Spence found a piece of plastic in his Ronto wrap and you’d think from her reaction civilisation had ended. She is playing it for all she is worth, “interviewing” Spence as if she’d scooped Watergate.
If my significant other laughed at me that way for getting plastic in my food, their ass would be dumped so fast. KT, no one gives a tit that you don't like something, grow a duck brain cell and maybe display a genuine emotion toward your boyfriend. She's such a disgusting witch to everyone.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
i would guess the "big announcement" is a trip to disneyland paris or tokyo, but they're clearly afraid to travel abroad for whatever reason. maybe because spencer's afraid they won't let him back into the country because of what happened in questa, new mexico 30 years ago

so it'll probably just be one of their usual "vacations" like tahoe or vegas

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
O.F.T.K. (Only Funny To KT)

Honestly, what is up with her laughing at tit for no reason? It's like some form of projection where she's saying, "LOOK AT ME EVERYONE I'M HAVING SUCH A GOOD TIME!!! AH, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
i would guess the "big announcement" is a trip to disneyland paris or tokyo, but they're clearly afraid to travel abroad for whatever reason. maybe because spencer's afraid they won't let him back into the country because of what happened in questa, new mexico 30 years ago

so it'll probably just be one of their usual "vacations" like tahoe or vegas
That little giddy 6 year old move she did was for much more than Vegas or Tahoe.
It told me that she thinks whatever it is, it's going to either be some kind of redemption for them, or something to rub in everyone's face.

Invincible_1200s, can you make that giddy move into a meme?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It says something when the most exciting moment for Katie during the week is when Spencer finds plastic in his food.

You could tell that Spencer was fed up with her attempts to exaggerate the situation. "Situation," as in "plastic in food," not "global pandemic."

• Haha
Reactions: 23
On her story Spence found a piece of plastic in his Ronto wrap and you’d think from her reaction civilisation had ended. She is playing it for all she is worth, “interviewing” Spence as if she’d scooped Watergate.
Her insane laughing at his expense was so fake and over the top. It’s embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That little giddy 6 year old move she did was for much more than Vegas or Tahoe.
It told me that she thinks whatever it is, it's going to either be some kind of redemption for them, or something to rub in everyone's face.

Invincible_1200s, can you make that giddy move into a meme?
From the WHW? Lemme go see...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
After digesting their “tease”, my guess is Aulani.

I believe they are having a Magic Key sale and Katie’s Mom needs to drag Ca$hlee on another trip soon since no Florida this year.

Could be wrong but I don’t think Spence would have used his not getting too excited trip analogy with anything else besides a trip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Spence is beggin' for an exorcist.
---
They don't have to fly to Hawaii. They could take a . . . Motorboat Cruise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I've figured out the announcement: They are ending the YouTube channel! KT goes back to living in a Fairy Tale kingdom, where she lives under a bridge and asks riddles to passing travelers to let them over. While Spence gets a job as a professional taste tester, identifying the difference between salt and sweet salt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Maybe there will be more solo videos without KT. Spence will be able to point out all the things that he sees as being "Rad".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
LMAO
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Epic, now to figure out how to use that as my pic!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
If you're on a computer it's easy. Try clicking on the animated gif I posted, it should open the file by itself. Right-click anywhere on the gif, and select "save as". Save the file to your computer. Then edit your profile pic and use the gif you downloaded.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.