Best Life & Beyond #100 Still featuring Spencer and some other guy's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They've pulled off this "huge announcement" stunt before, but it's always been something underwhelming. The last time I remember, it was just their stay at the M hotel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Hey, if they want to answer questions, maybe they start with this one that has been pretty much posted in every vlog for the last few years........

Screenshot_20240313_135110_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They've pulled off this "huge announcement" stunt before, but it's always been something underwhelming. The last time I remember, it was just their stay at the M hotel.
Surely it has to be the announcement that they are posting the Tahoe vlog and cue card talk..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Maybe they moved. We will get another Video like when the last time they moved. They are both sitting on the floor , wearing those dumb Sunglasses inside.
1710425124555.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Maybe Spencer has finally popped the question to KT -

"Why don't you help out with the filming and editing of the vlogs?"

19DE055E-1C60-45C6-AB56-C08279E4A71F.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I have a feeling Matty finally figured out how to finalize the divorce but who's health insurance will she leech off of now?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I'm betting just a Walt Disney World trip. That seems like those idiots' idea of a "huge announcement." We should make a poll.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Maybe they moved. We will get another Video like when the last time they moved. They are both sitting on the floor , wearing those dumb Sunglasses inside.
View attachment 2814952
Think that I have too much time on mine hands. Had to go back a couple of years to find this Video. Look at how many views they used to get.

My, how the mighty have fallen.

Screenshot 2024-03-14 4.16.53 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-03-14 4.15.29 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-03-14 4.15.07 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I wonder if they are moving to Vegas?
Seems right up their alley.
Two complete losers with absolutely no motivation or direction in life move to Vegas.
Sounds like the premise of a really bad (good) reality show. 🤣

What could possibly go wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It prob took Spencer 12 hours to edit this video and looks like no one gives a damn about their Wednesday:

1710452367254.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I have a feeling Matty finally figured out how to finalize the divorce but who's health insurance will she leech off of now?
Do we think Spencer has insurance? I'm going with no since it's always KT's appointments that are ever mentioned 😅
---
Oh, I bet the announcement is a new plant for the spacious backyard patio😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
On her story Spence found a piece of plastic in his Ronto wrap and you’d think from her reaction civilisation had ended. She is playing it for all she is worth, “interviewing” Spence as if she’d scooped Watergate.

• Haha
  • Wow
1000027161.jpg
On Disneyland's Reddit today had me do a double take. But you know it's not them because this couple appears to genuinely like each other.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.