Best Life & Beyond #100 Still featuring Spencer and some other guy's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In KT’s stories you see her and Dense dancing… if that’s what you wanna call it and of course the video has the “skinny filter”… but forget about the filter my gawd KT you shouldn’t dance in public. While all the other Disney content creators were at the parks for the Food and Wine festival, I see that you two were living your best life.. boop! 🤣

View attachment 2795686
That dancing was so bleeping CRINGE.
---
You called it @UncleLester they posted a boring Dana Point home video looking homeless instead of the Cue card talk. They also have dinner with their stan Cheryl where I’m sure she picked up the bill..

View attachment 2797678
Elmer Fudd and her large bowl full of french fries, with ketchup AND ranch! They definitely did not pay for that bill.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
spencer fit right in with the rest of those old farts dancing

the entire vlog was basically

What was Spencer doing?! I’ve never seen anyone “dance” without actually moving their feet. His knees were bending a little up and down and that was it, I was so embarrassed for them both.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
KT I know you read tattle and I just want to let you know all your complaining and unhappiness isn’t because Disneyland is so different after Covid. It’s because you’ve become a bitter, hateful, and miserable person.

Pre-pandemic you two had a thriving YouTube channel that had hundreds and thousands of views and you took those days for granted all while thinking you two were untouchable/unstoppable. Not once have you mentioned the millions of lives lost due to the pandemic. Your misery is very much self-inflicted. You two are no longer able to visit the parks “FREELY” and no I’m not talking about the reservation system. You are no longer able to enjoy the parks without hiding behind your gigantic umbrella, hiding from all the other Disney content creators. No longer able to attend opening days for events held at the parks ie: Food and Wine Festival, or attend after hour events in fear of other vloggers. Keep biting the hand that feeds you, this will soon come to an end and you’ll have to go back to putting on your red nose and clown makeup and blow up animal balloons for kids.

Disneyland still holds the same magic it always has it’s whether you choose to see the cup half full or the cup half empty. Like you’ve said many times ….this is the reality YOU chose. BOOP!

Screenshot 2024-03-05 at 5.11.25 AM.jpeg

Screenshot 2024-03-05 at 5.11.38 AM.jpeg
Screenshot 2024-03-05 at 5.12.06 AM.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
This witch! It never ceases to amaze me how low she will go. Guess I shouldn’t expect much from people that went to the parks with Covid so they could ride Pirates for the 100th time 🤬

In 2020 the world experienced a collective trauma like we’ve never experienced before. Loved ones passed away alone, people were isolated & frightened, children’s education and development disrupted, businesses suffered and many didn’t survive etc…. We were all changed in someway. Even a company as large as Disney had to reevaluate and adapt to operate successfully.

The Disney parks aren’t perfect and have issues but the people who are the heart and soul of the parks, cast members and Imagineers, make magic every day. Katie you need a serious reality check you ungrateful c*nt

• Heart
Reactions: 29
KT I know you read tattle and I just want to let you know all your complaining and unhappiness isn’t because Disneyland is so different after Covid. It’s because you’ve become a bitter, hateful, and miserable person.

Pre-pandemic you two had a thriving YouTube channel that had hundreds and thousands of views and you took those days for granted all while thinking you two were untouchable/unstoppable. Not once have you mentioned the millions of lives lost due to the pandemic. Your misery is very much self-inflicted. You two are no longer able to visit the parks “FREELY” and no I’m not talking about the reservation system. You are no longer able to enjoy the parks without hiding behind your gigantic umbrella, hiding from all the other Disney content creators. No longer able to attend opening days for events held at the parks ie: Food and Wine Festival, or attend after hour events in fear of other vloggers. Keep biting the hand that feeds you, this will soon come to an end and you’ll have to go back to putting on your red nose and clown makeup and blow up animal balloons for kids.

Disneyland still holds the same magic it always has it’s whether you choose to see the cup half full or the cup half empty. Like you’ve said many times ….this is the reality YOU chose. BOOP!

View attachment 2798060
View attachment 2798061View attachment 2798062
she talks like her job is being an embedded reporter during wartime.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
A little bit of revisionist history by someone?

1) Remember before Covid when “Rise of Resistance” required you to click to join a virtual queue while standing on property in a precisely six second window or else you had to tell Junior that you got to the Park for 7AM but still can’t ride the ride because your cell service was slow.

I don’t think that was a much better experience.

2) Remember when Mickey’s Runaway Railway didn’t exist at Disneyland before Covid?

3) Remember when Spider-Man’s Ride didn’t exist at DCA before Covid?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Hmm…Katie is exhibiting 1.0 behavior. I wonder if there are long-term compatibility issues with version 2.0.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She probably also wants to go back to 2019 YT streaming where they were raking in the $uperchat money on lives, and hadn't burned all those bridges with their"ex-friends" and still hanging out with the more popular Disneyland vloggers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
omg she is so rediculous. she goes to a theme park for a living and complains about it. 4 years ago people " "this sucks my family member died"
KT" this sucks i can't go to the park."
now : "it sucks i go to the park and everything isn't the way i want it to be" what do they pay $ 1,400 to go the park a hundred times a year?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

View attachment 2798060

"...my job..."

227DC15E-C0A3-4032-A875-29BC5C36D695.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
If you go to their youtube and sort the videos from oldest to newest and watch 3 or 4 of the oldest ones from 6 years ago, it's mind boggling the transformation that has taken place. Spencer is a complete shell of his former self and she is no longer the queen bee of all the douchebags who used to follow her around. The reason all she does now is sit around and witch is because these glory days are long gone and won't be coming back and she knows it.

I will say, it sure is glorious to watch!
Thanks Spencer!

• Haha
  • Heart
just read the comments under her post. good grief the idiots agreeing with her, none of them getting irony complaining about the shut down again

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Why do I feel like Katie is expressing frustration about Disneyland removing the Aunt Jemima's Pancake House when she wrote, "We now have a shell of what it once was"

• Haha
Reactions: 19

View attachment 2798060
Any chance these comments are still here or has the Queen of Deleting been in action?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.