Best Life & Beyond #100 Still featuring Spencer and some other guy's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This came from Liz……Fresh Baked’s wife

I wonder who she could be talking about….LOL

I am sure KT will be laying on the couch all day, trying to find some dumb ass meme to post to get back at Liz.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

I am sure KT will be laying on the couch all day, trying to find some dumb ass meme to post to get back at Liz.
Now if I was KT, I would just repost the exact same thing.
But she is not that smart.

And for the record, I am not sure Liz was ever that "nice".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

I’m actually attempting a monthly meme count from KKKT2.0 for March. The categories are:
Leo Pride
witch and proud
Dissing Disney
Toxicity

I’ll try and do a weekly update here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m actually attempting a monthly meme count from KKKT2.0 for March. The categories are:
Leo Pride
witch and proud
Dissing Disney
Toxicity

I’ll try and do a weekly update here.
Don’t forget to keep count of her posts about fish sticks too… she’s already up to 12 as of yesterday.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

I feel like this is KT’s answer, she has to caption it that she’s living her “best life” the same way all her ex-girlfriends captioned their group photo. Magic Journeys latest video had them hitting up the food and wine festival and hanging with Peter, Kitra, Dave and Liz. Another burn! 🔥
IMG_8540.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

Hi Liz, hoping you can share this pearl of wisdom also:

IMG_4343.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
In KT’s stories you see her and Dense dancing… if that’s what you wanna call it and of course the video has the “skinny filter”… but forget about the filter my gawd KT you shouldn’t dance in public. While all the other Disney content creators were at the parks for the Food and Wine festival, I see that you two were living your best life.. boop! 🤣

IMG_3528.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
They won’t post it. They are too paranoid people here would figure out the “where” this was and comment about them on those social accounts.

They must protect their fake narrative about their “Best Life” at all costs instead of ever being accountable that they make mistakes and telling their audience that it is OK to be who you really are status wise.
Can you imagine being asked to give a talk at your local college (trade school) and having your obnoxious married girlfriend tag along and video it?? I would have loved to hear those kids laughing and making fun of both of them
---
Yeah cause this is appropriate for a “family friendly” channel 🙄View attachment 2795656
Can you mount a tv on the wall of not your air bnb or an apartment you will only be on for 12 months? 🤨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I haven’t seen them post with Dillon from theme park obsession. I wonder if they are still hanging out with them?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.