Best Life & Beyond #100 Still featuring Spencer and some other guy's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1) Remember before Covid when “Rise of Resistance” required you to click to join a virtual queue while standing on property in a precisely six second window or else you had to tell Junior that you got to the Park for 7AM but still can’t ride the ride because your cell service was slow.

I don’t think that was a much better experience.
KT liked it because it excluded others and it gave her a sense of superiority.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
There is a 100% chance that everyone at that beach dance party, jumps on the neighborhood Facebook group, questioning, 'Did anyone else hear gunshots?' whenever a car backfires or fireworks are set off."

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m confused by this latest vlog. Was it a week day and full of retirees? Or is the town mostly retirees? I have a relative moving to the Villages, so I watched a few vlogs from there to see what is going on. Blab seemed like they were visiting a 55+ community.

No shade on the people. I’m not too far off 55+. 😂 And I love my yacht rock station. But I did find it funny that KT is 36/37 and dancing to Jimmy Buffett with her boyfriend’s peers. She used to be having a blast at Disney. Laughing and dancing with friends in a line that ends at an attraction or Disney restaurant. Now she’s in a conga line with strangers that dances its way to an assisted living dining room.
As a member of the 55+ club an married to a 60 year old I would like to gently protest. Hubby and I still go to all day rock festivals (the only difference now is that we imbibe a nice Sauvignon Blanc as opposed to chugging back bourbon like we used to in our 20's.) Hubby also still heads straight to the mosh pit. My 90 year old father dances better than Spence in that clip. That was not dancing. That was a series of very shallow, awkward squats.

I have never seen anything like it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
If you notice, he's walking out of Adventureland - so naturally he was still in character as Patrick Bagora 🍀
Ah yes….his constant blatant cultural appropriation that he is dumb enough to think is both funny and okay. Speaking of….it’s March! Surely he will make more stupid choices with his voice overs that he thinks people find entertaining and in reality think he’s a moron. Side note….if someone where to tell him his is truly appropriating he would try to minimize that and throw in an eye roll and finger pointing (which would speak volumes…..)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
As a member of the 55+ club an married to a 60 year old I would like to gently protest. Hubby and I still go to all day rock festivals (the only difference now is that we imbibe a nice Sauvignon Blanc as opposed to chugging back bourbon like we used to in our 20's.) Hubby also still heads straight to the mosh pit. My 90 year old father dances better than Spence in that clip. That was not dancing. That was a series of very shallow, awkward squats.

I think Spencer’s problem was that he was in a rare completely sober state and didn’t know how to move his limbs without his regular lubrication.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

I’m pretty sure it’s a common belief that you can tell a lot about how someone may perform in a specific adult situation by how the dance. Just sayin’ 😆🫢 Now who is going to edit a slow mo clip of the mating ritual in the senior center for us all to enjoy???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Ah yes….his constant blatant cultural appropriation that he is dumb enough to think is both funny and okay. Speaking of….it’s March! Surely he will make more stupid choices with his voice overs that he thinks people find entertaining and in reality think he’s a moron. Side note….if someone where to tell him his is truly appropriating he would try to minimize that and throw in an eye roll and finger pointing (which would speak volumes…..)
$100 says Katie doesn’t even know where Ireland is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
What was Spencer doing?! I’ve never seen anyone “dance” without actually moving their feet. His knees were bending a little up and down and that was it, I was so embarrassed for them both.
That was how my kids danced as toddlers when they had just learned to pull themselves up to standing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The latest vlog.......

KT eats a bunch of crap.

KT : "OMG, I am soooo full!"

KT proceeds to eat a bunch more crap.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
GB is on the ball again…… I think it’s hilarious she’s pointing out others typos. And now, thanks to our Plaid Hero she’s in a real bind- leave it and continue to be a point of derision or fix it knowing that would show she still reads here.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
GB is on the ball again…… I think it’s hilarious she’s pointing out others typos. And now, thanks to our Plaid Hero she’s in a real bind- leave it and continue to be a point of derision or fix it knowing that would show she still reads here.
I don't think KT has ever made a post without some kind of error. She can't spell and her grammar is horrendous. If you didn't know that she was a useless, 30 something wanna be famous vlogger, you would think she was a 14 year old who dropped out of high school based on her posts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
This one! After her callous and unabashed misuse of the English language, both spoken and written? Based on her writing, it is clear she lacks the most basic understanding of sentence structure. Gah!

On a different note, did you know that you can infer the depth of someone’s intellect based on their writing? Apropos of nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.