Best Life & Beyond #100 Still featuring Spencer and some other guy's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You called it @UncleLester they posted a boring Dana Point home video looking homeless instead of the Cue card talk. They also have dinner with their stan Cheryl where I’m sure she picked up the bill..

View attachment 2797678
So Miss Changed Her Eating Habits/Quit Her Allergy meds is eating a plate of fries. The sad Stan is eating a wedge salad. So is she still pushing the false narrative? It’s nobodies business what she is doing medically to lose weight but how about not lie about it either. Just don’t respond. Ughhhhh she makes me nauseous
---
KT I know you read tattle and I just want to let you know all your complaining and unhappiness isn’t because Disneyland is so different after Covid. It’s because you’ve become a bitter, hateful, and miserable person.

Pre-pandemic you two had a thriving YouTube channel that had hundreds and thousands of views and you took those days for granted all while thinking you two were untouchable/unstoppable. Not once have you mentioned the millions of lives lost due to the pandemic. Your misery is very much self-inflicted. You two are no longer able to visit the parks “FREELY” and no I’m not talking about the reservation system. You are no longer able to enjoy the parks without hiding behind your gigantic umbrella, hiding from all the other Disney content creators. No longer able to attend opening days for events held at the parks ie: Food and Wine Festival, or attend after hour events in fear of other vloggers. Keep biting the hand that feeds you, this will soon come to an end and you’ll have to go back to putting on your red nose and clown makeup and blow up animal balloons for kids.

Disneyland still holds the same magic it always has it’s whether you choose to see the cup half full or the cup half empty. Like you’ve said many times ….this is the reality YOU chose. BOOP!

View attachment 2798060
View attachment 2798061View attachment 2798062
Her job is her job. What is that “job” pray tell??? Also what business model are they following now? We are a Disney channel that hates the parks and do nothing but piss and moan about it constantly. Don’t forget to smash that like and subscribe!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ She is also going to go to continue to document??? She can’t be writing those words and be serious. Something tells me Disney is juuuuust fine whether they “document” a damn thing or not 😆😆😆
---
Hmm…Katie is exhibiting 1.0 behavior. I wonder if there are long-term compatibility issues with version 2.0.
Maybe she went back on her allergy meds?? It seems she experienced crazy one of a kind side effects from it ….

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Woo hoo............another road thip for these 2 morons. They finally discovered Dana Point. It is a whole 20 minutes from them.
This video was another borefest.
I never saw someone dance like Spencer................he doesn't move his feet!!!!
Maybe if they had some Disney blogger friends...............they could of had a great time with them at the Disney Food & Wine.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Good news, guys. People are loving KT’s post about the pesky pandemic interrupting her magic mornings.

IMG_7708.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The slow motion dancing on the beach is one of the most horrifying things I have seen in a vlog ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Writing something like, "the list goes on", but failing to produce any sort of list, is what I refer to when I call you a moron.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I agree that the parks have changed .. and in my modest opinion the change came the day they removed plastic straws for those biodegradable paper ones.

Spencer has never been able to do lines of coke in the Disneyland toilets ever since.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
remember when you could go to the park and not have to worry about a creepy, drunk old man and his married GF getting in your face and threatening you?

1709708336596.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m confused by this latest vlog. Was it a week day and full of retirees? Or is the town mostly retirees? I have a relative moving to the Villages, so I watched a few vlogs from there to see what is going on. Blab seemed like they were visiting a 55+ community.

No shade on the people. I’m not too far off 55+. 😂 And I love my yacht rock station. But I did find it funny that KT is 36/37 and dancing to Jimmy Buffett with her boyfriend’s peers. She used to be having a blast at Disney. Laughing and dancing with friends in a line that ends at an attraction or Disney restaurant. Now she’s in a conga line with strangers that dances its way to an assisted living dining room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Who wins that fight for real?
It's a draw. Spencer swings, misses, and falls to the ground, startling Katie, who is nearby, causing her to fart. The fart drifts toward Justen's face, triggering a gluten allergy attack, and he defecates himself while making PeeWee Herman sounds. They both gather themselves and silently part ways.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
remember when you could go to the park and not have to worry about a creepy, drunk old man and his married GF getting in your face and threatening you?

View attachment 2798409
Seeing this Princess Nite thumbnail got me thinking how remarkable it is/was that we were able to capture this violently-intimate moment on tape. Such a fortuitous coincidence.

Then it made me think of this little gem:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I’m confused by this latest vlog. Was it a week day and full of retirees? Or is the town mostly retirees? I have a relative moving to the Villages, so I watched a few vlogs from there to see what is going on. Blab seemed like they were visiting a 55+ community.

No shade on the people. I’m not too far off 55+. 😂 And I love my yacht rock station. But I did find it funny that KT is 36/37 and dancing to Jimmy Buffett with her boyfriend’s peers. She used to be having a blast at Disney. Laughing and dancing with friends in a line that ends at an attraction or Disney restaurant. Now she’s in a conga line with strangers that dances its way to an assisted living dining room.
the festival took place this past weekend which explains the crowds, but south OC in general is filled with old people, and especially the beach cities. like i'm pretty sure the entire city of laguna woods is basically just one big senior living center

KT could've been going to emo nites with matt and seeing covers of the bands she apparently loved so much growing up, but instead she's listening to a jimmy buffett cover band with a bunch of senior living residents while her senior citizen BF attempts to twerk

sucks to suck!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Seeing this Princess Nite thumbnail got me thinking how remarkable it is/was that we were able to capture this violently-intimate moment on tape. Such a fortuitous coincidence.

This is so cringe. He sounds like an idiot, but the smugness is next level.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Why is he talking like that? He sounds extra douchy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.