Best Life & Beyond #100 Still featuring Spencer and some other guy's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah cause this is appropriate for a “family friendly” channel 🙄View attachment 2795656
ewwww, she's nasty! but I guess she has to use MEN (vs. one man) since she is married and also has a boyfriend...going on 7 years now?
Is there not one person in her husband's circle saying that it's TIME to finalize the divorce? She has to be such an embarrassment for him.
KT must think it's a FLEX to have a husband AND a boyfriend!
---
In KT’s stories you see her and Dense dancing… if that’s what you wanna call it and of course the video has the “skinny filter”… but forget about the filter my gawd KT you shouldn’t dance in public. While all the other Disney content creators were at the parks for the Food and Wine festival, I see that you two were living your best life.. boop! 🤣

View attachment 2795686
They set the camera on the ground? Too bad someone didn't step on it...lol
---
I haven’t seen them post with Dillon from theme park obsession. I wonder if they are still hanging out with them?
Uh oh, you questioned their relationship with Dylan...Be ready for a post and/or video including Dylan within the week. 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Oh jeeze, it's that Attractions Live lady trying to go viral 🙄

Speaking of viral, I finally feel like I've gotten over my covid. It knocked me down for a solid week, even with having all my vaccinations.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh jeeze, it's that Attractions Live lady trying to go viral 🙄

Speaking of viral, I finally feel like I've gotten over my covid. It knocked me down for a solid week, even with having all my vaccinations.
Laughing about Griftstene, not you feeling better!
Glad you are!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I swear... the ivory hustler will do anything for attention. On a side note, Katie did the drop challenge, and her yoga pants exploded.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Is this before or after we get the cue card talk?
Do you think he brought different types of poster board to show his technique first hand? That would be Gucci rad
---
ewwww, she's nasty! but I guess she has to use MEN (vs. one man) since she is married and also has a boyfriend...going on 7 years now?
Is there not one person in her husband's circle saying that it's TIME to finalize the divorce? She has to be such an embarrassment for him.
KT must think it's a FLEX to have a husband AND a boyfriend!
---

They set the camera on the ground? Too bad someone didn't step on it...lol
---

Uh oh, you questioned their relationship with Dylan...Be ready for a post and/or video including Dylan within the week. 😅
My bet will be some random Disneyland vlog where they are only together in at the most two locations (food and one ride) or dancing and screeching outside Sprinkles

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I haven’t seen them post with Dillon from theme park obsession. I wonder if they are still hanging out with them?
Dylan was in an extremely boring vlog within the past 2 weeks. But seeing all of their ex vlogging friends doing video collabs and having pure fun together made me wonder about blabs former circle.
People they haven’t been seen with:
Security Jeremy aka J Rex
Security Bryan
Discount Diane Keeton (a little birdie told me she doesn’t follow KT, Spence or Blab and vs. Did a falling out happen?)
Third shift wanna be Charlie (I forget the nickname Uncle Lester gave him?
The 2 random girls she claimed were good friends

who else am I missing?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I can’t wait for their next adventure with nondescript Dylan.

A man so plain, vanilla and boring that he doesn’t even have eyebrows .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
who else am I missing?
- Adam NOT the Woo (the CM from that NYE event).
- Spencer’s Mom. I believe it has been a while since she made a cameo.
- CM that they used to ride Tron/Guardians at EPCOT.
- That Odd Fellow that was randomly wearing their merch in one video.
- Oma’s Jewelry/Art Appraiser Friend that specializes in Eastern European discoveries that looks like an Indiana Jones villain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
They won’t post it. They are too paranoid people here would figure out the “where” this was and comment about them on those social accounts.

They must protect their fake narrative about their “Best Life” at all costs instead of ever being accountable that they make mistakes and telling their audience that it is OK to be who you really are status wise.
You called it @UncleLester they posted a boring Dana Point home video looking homeless instead of the Cue card talk. They also have dinner with their stan Cheryl where I’m sure she picked up the bill..

1709667647091.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.