Best Life & Beyond #100 Still featuring Spencer and some other guy's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think Spencer is feverishly editing the cue card talk vlog right now?
Or are him and fatty boom boom splitting a breakfast somewhere before they ride their scooters around the funzone again?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
^ I think it's probably the fatter latter.
---
"Splitting" a breakfast. With mystery "extra free" stuff in abundance. I'm guessing.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
BLAB has grown so stale that their thread has turned into a forum for discussing other vloggers.
---
IMG_3736.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Do you think Spencer is feverishly editing the cue card talk vlog right now?
Or are him and fatty boom boom splitting a breakfast somewhere before they ride their scooters around the funzone again?
They won’t post it. They are too paranoid people here would figure out the “where” this was and comment about them on those social accounts.

They must protect their fake narrative about their “Best Life” at all costs instead of ever being accountable that they make mistakes and telling their audience that it is OK to be who you really are status wise.

• Heart
  • Haha
^ I think it's probably the fatter latter.
---
"Splitting" a breakfast. With mystery "extra free" stuff in abundance. I'm guessing.
In one of their recent vlogs an extra side of breakfast potatoes mysteriously appeared at their table…

• Haha
  • Heart
Good morning fellow Tattlers and happy Sunday from the future!!!!!

Remember when KKKT2.0 started wearing all that bling and we were positive she was raiding Oma's jewellery box????

Well, thanks to an eagle-eyed friend and a bit of vomit-inducing looking at old vlogs please feast your eyes on the comparison below:

First picture is from KKKT2.0's IG story of taking Oma out yesterday.
Second pic is from the vlog New Hidden Holiday foods discovered at Disneyland from December last year.

She really is despicable.

Omasring.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
BLAB has grown so stale that their thread has turned into a forum for discussing other vloggers.
---
I haven't kept up with the Kyle Pallo tea in a long time. Taking a quick peak at the his thread, it looks like he just bought a $750K townhome and is living there with his girlfriend. Very suprised at the gf part because I had assumed he leaned towards JoJo. 🤣

Might as well see what's up with these other threads -

Adam the Woo - He also purchased a new townhome and also a golf cart. He also recently registered for the RunDisney half-marathon at Disneyland in September. Lost of luck to him, not sure how he will train with all the traveling (and eating) he does.

Trackers - Tim and Jenn are planning a big first birthday bash for their second child. Tim had also signed up for the Disneyland half-marathon event.

Paging Mr. Morrow - Nate has been seen with a young female companion dubbed "Wilderness Lodge Girl" that he's been trying not to show on camera but has been noticed in tantalizing glimpses in reflections.

DIS Unplugged - Recently purchased or rented a new podcast studio as the channel has been struggling to rebrand as they try to leave the Pete Werner scandals behind them.

Ordinary Adventures - Peter and Kitra recently completed another cruise - this time the Royal Caribbean's Icon of the Seas.

Five Fires - Mondo had to confirm he only has ONE son , denying rumors that he and Kyrstyn had a mystery daughter. In addition to the Disneyland, Universal, Knotts vlogs, they had done a Disney cruise and gone to WDW the past few months.

Justin Scarred - Justin and Ally have spent the last few weeks in Orlando, showing elegant and pricey rooms at WDW resorts that his mysterious friends have been using and have letting him film from.

And now Best Life and Beyond -- Some other guy's wife has been too busy from getting a divorce with postings where she claims to have new friends and scamming her oma and praising her luver's talk to aspiring televsion stage managers with inspiration tales of a cue cards career handed to him from his mom.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm sorry, but it should be a picture of their loyal stan Cheryl. She'll be the last one paying. And this is how she'll feel about it:

1709423046473.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
One small detail I've noticed in their vlogs is how KT's handbag switches from shoulder to shoulder. In the beginning of a video her bag will be hanging off of her left shoulder, later it's on the right, and then back to the left again. I think she does this trying to anticipate which angle Spencer will be filming her from so that she can have the bag ready to hide her park belly (old habits die hard).

left-right.jpg

In their most recent DCA vlog she must've gotten tired of doing this, said "screw it", and just draped it off of her neck so that it hung straight down in the middle. Makes sense, it's easier to maneuver this way.

Screenshot (112).png

"Look Oma! I carry my bag just like you!"

download crop.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.