Best Life & Beyond #10 Katie Slockbower & Spencer: GI Nurses, Shilling Purses & Infamous Merch Searches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so glad that I found this place.

I had the absolute displeasure of living nearby to these two Neanderthals pre-covid before moving back home overseas.

I nearly fell off my chair when I was tipped off about their YouTube channel by a friend of mine, however their videos bought back hilarious memories of their absolute delusions of grandeur.

I’m glad there is a community that views them as the absolute scum that they are.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
tbh surprised karen i mean, kt, hasnt joined an MLM yet. i could see her peddling herbalife to her followers

1643976015856.png

LMAOOO SPENCER SAYING HE QUALIFIES AS A 90S KID AND KT TRYING TO GATEKEEP TIME

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

I had the absolute displeasure of living nearby to these two Neanderthals pre-covid before moving back home overseas.

I nearly fell off my chair when I was tipped off about their YouTube channel by a friend of mine, however their videos bought back hilarious memories of their absolute delusions of grandeur.

I’m glad there is a community that views them as the absolute scum that they are.
Welcome aboard!
Feel free to regale us with stories…shall you? 😄

What the heck is this!!!??
Is this some kind of weird fetish video they did?
I don't know about anyone else but this is going to give me nightmares for weeks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I just saw the part of the live where Katie gets told not to walk somewhere and…her reaction shows just how entitled she is. unbelievable.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I watched a little of the live. It just has no point, no value whatsoever. “We are going to stand around with our camera on until enough people give us money”. Astonished that the company that will sue a school teacher for showing one of their videos in her classroom on a rainy day allows this to go on in their parks.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She doesn’t even care to remember the name of the company she is representing…when a Stan corrects her in the chat…Spencer’s chuckle was him saying “ya dumb witch”. I know he was thinking it 😏

“live, love, lively…live lively”…
WHAT AN ASSHAT!

I just saw the part of the live where Katie gets told not to walk somewhere and…her reaction shows just how entitled she is. unbelievable.
Anyone have the minuet mark.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Welcome to our new friends!

I know we are on Page 9 of Thread 10 but I just thought I would post a reminder about what happened just a few short months ago.

Did you know?

Spencer/Katie were “off-the-record” subleasing a bedroom from Vlogger Adam the Woo in Anaheim.

In early Fall of 2021, Adam was living his best bicoastal life and renewed his Anaheim lease with the assurance that Katie and Spencer would continue to sublease and help subsidize the West Coast portion of his rent.

In mid-November, they dropped a bombshell on Adam, as the ink was drying on the recent lease extension, that they were moving out to Irvine. The most likely reason was that the vultures, Katie and Spencer, were only in the business relationship with Adam to get face time and exposure to his 600k+ YouTube subscribers through cameos on his Daily Woo channel but with Adam spending less time in CA (and the grifters trip to the 50th in Orlando now in the rear view mirror) that exposure started to diminish.

So in what fashion did they break their sublease? They told Adam middle of November which required him to immediately stop his Florida plans for the time, drive 5,000 miles roundtrip, and get his affairs in order in CA over Thanksgiving weekend (missing time with his older parents which was his priority in Florida at the time).

Well surely Spencer and Katie at least helped Adam sell his larger appliances and pack? Actually, the two cowards did not even see Adam in person that trip - they dodged him by going to Las Vegas and then hiding out in Malibu until they received confirmation he was done and back on the road east.

How did Katie and Spencer explain their bozo behavior to their viewers? They blamed it on Anaheim Gangs making the location unsafe.

I will be diligent going forward to try and always retell this on the first few pages of new threads because I believe it is the best example of their character (besides Spencer stalking a happily married woman and destroying her marriage as some sort of side quest like in a video game).

In closing, do not ever sublease to these two assholes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Lol thanks. I can’t watch the whole vlog. Her voice is nails on a chalkboard to my innocent ears. If anyone has the minute mark Id love to hear a CM tell entitled KT that she can’t walk in a certain direction.
Lalo was kind enough to link right to the minute mark. 😊 So if you just hit play on the video they shared, it takes you directly to the incident.

Reactions: 18
Lol thanks. I can’t watch the whole vlog. Her voice is nails on a chalkboard to my innocent ears. If anyone has the minute mark Id love to hear a CM tell entitled KT that she can’t walk in a certain direction.
"very odd" if a CM tells you you cant do something, why would you even question it ? and this is coming from someone who claims they LOVE the CMs....so...talks back to CMs, goes to eat right at closing because its their job to be there anyways, sure you LOVE them

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Lalo was kind enough to link right to the minute mark. 😊 So if you just hit play on the video they shared, it takes you directly to the incident.
I’m such a dinkus. It looked like the very beginning of the vlog to me. It’s a shot of the castle. I shall try again. Sorry Lalo.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
"very odd" if a CM tells you you cant do something, why would you even question it ? and this is coming from someone who claims they LOVE the CMs....so...talks back to CMs, goes to eat right at closing because its their job to be there anyways, sure you LOVE them
I'd be curious to see how she handled it, if someone asked her on a live not to film their family? Would she walk away and talk about it for ten minutes? Act like she was confused why they would do that in a theme park?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
whenever people ask why they dont work as CMs, they say they dont want to be there in that capacity/work full time that way in the parks....but the reality is theyd NEVER get hired

• Heart
She's obliviously standing in front of people's photos

I can't imagine living next to them. I can't even tolerate them on the internet. Sorry you had to go through that! And yes, we'd love to hear any stories you'd like to tell.

In the part of the video I watched they were having trouble being oblivious and standing in front of people trying to take pictures in front of the fountain. They had to be told to move. KT was being peak fake with the high pitched "it's so beautiful" voice.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m such a dinkus. It looked like the very beginning of the vlog to me. It’s a shot of the castle. I shall try again. Sorry Lalo.
OK I figured it out. UGH! The entitlement is REAL. She was probably so offended that those 2 CM's didn't bow down to her the way she feels she deserves as a "DISNEY INFLUENCER" and I use those words lightly.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So they bought more subscribers. They also seem to buy views. Those click farms in China are working overtime!

E55DA829-6DF0-4998-B9AB-1E25CAD2AE11.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
KT the clown really thinks highly of herself. Yesterday she posted another bathroom selfie with a Vogue magazine cover added to her picture. KT.......first of all, I am surprised if you have ever looked at that magazine or can even pronounce the name of it. And in usual KT fashion.........she filters off 60 pounds on her body. At least she didn't have that For the Lively suitcase hanging from her back. She probably needed a break carrying around that huge mini fridge on her back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Lol, and she wonders why brands aren’t reaching out TO HER. Trying to sell that mini fridge “Live, Laugh, Love” bag 🥴🥴🥴🥴 The brand owner must be thrilled that she doesn’t even know the name of what she’s hawking 😂😂😂

The whole scene next to Snow White’s grotto was annoying. Hi, there are other guests in the parks trying to enjoy their vacations. Here comes KT waddling in your background to ruin your pics 🙄.

Of course she couldn’t let go of being denied access to her favorite walkway 🙄. For someone that spends a few days a week in the parks, she should be aware of things being closed off/roped off randomly. You know what most normal park visitors do when that happens? They say okay, reroute themselves and continue enjoying their visit. The Queen of Disneyland had to stand there in disbelief at how “odd” it was that those servants didn’t clear the way for her.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.