Best Life & Beyond #10 Katie Slockbower & Spencer: GI Nurses, Shilling Purses & Infamous Merch Searches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last night's live should absolutely result in KT and Spencer being banned from Disneyland. They stood next to both Alice in Wonderland, and the Matterhorn and purposely pointed the camera directly at the faces of park guests who were actively riding those attractions, specifically so they could live broadcast those people's faces around the world on their personal, for-profit YouTube channel, without permission of the guests or Disney. It's bad enough when they catch people in the background of their videos, and obnoxious when they do it live, but broadcasting people who are trying to enjoy a ride is beyond inappropriate. Disney needs to come down hard on this.

I live about 30-40 mins from Malibu too. When is this art show?

You could have a meet-up, lol! I'd be down for a WDW version... maybe in March, when there's a crop of imported vloggers expected, hmmm?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Last night's live should absolutely result in KT and Spencer being banned from Disneyland. They stood next to both Alice in Wonderland, and the Matterhorn and purposely pointed the camera directly at the faces of park guests who were actively riding those attractions, specifically so they could live broadcast those people's faces around the world on their personal, for-profit YouTube channel, without permission of the guests or Disney. It's bad enough when they catch people in the background of their videos, and obnoxious when they do it live, but broadcasting people who are trying to enjoy a ride is beyond inappropriate. Disney needs to come down hard on this.
I REALLY wish they'd crack down on the lives. I would not want to be broadcast live on the internet when I'm on vacation.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Look at the dirt / food / feces she has stored under that press on thumb nail. She's nasty AF!

Screen Shot 2022-02-04 at 1.38.14 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

You could have a meet-up, lol! I'd be down for a WDW version... maybe in March, when there's a crop of imported vloggers expected, hmmm?
One time they caught my dad on their live stream just walking past a store. Luckily he just found it funny seeing himself from someone else’s view, but I imagine most people wouldn’t be happy about it.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
It is absolutely not okay to broadcast children live on the internet without permission. Any legitimate commercial entity trying to do this would first need permission in writing. It made me uncomfortable to see those families so clearly on Alice and the Matterhorn during the live.

I know others do it. It doesn’t make it okay. Spencer’s admitted to using lives to stalk Katie. There can be consequences and Disney could one day find themselves in trouble for letting all these vloggers do this so carelessly.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Yea I'd be mad if they were pointing the camera at me! I watched that part and it pissed me off!

Reactions: 10
It is absolutely not okay to broadcast children live on the internet without permission. Any legitimate commercial entity trying to do this would first need permission in writing. It made me uncomfortable to see those families so clearly on Alice and the Matterhorn during the live.

I know others do it. It doesn’t make it okay. Spencer’s admitted to using lives to stalk Katie. There can be consequences and Disney could one day find themselves in trouble for letting all these vloggers do this so carelessly.

You could see that the families were uncomfortable, too. They obviously understood what was happening, but there was nothing they could do to stop it, or get away. If they had tried to turn their heads or put their hands over their faces, I'm sure KT would have focused even harder on them, and probably started yelling at them. It was just awful to watch.

The vlogs have seriously made me hesitant to go to the WDW parks, because I don't like having my picture taken, especially without my permission or knowledge.

Reactions: 15
Her hideously large backpack is going to either knock art off the display or raise suspicion from the security staff that the Malibu art heist of 2022 is imminent. 😂

It is listed as a red carpet event on February 26. I wonder if Katie will dress to impress!

Their Instagram says it opens this weekend... Is it normal to have an opening and then a red carpet later? I wouldn't know.

Reactions: 9
Someone should flip off the camera walking by during one of their livestreams lol
Truly, somebody did that in a Fresh Baked video the other day, someone posted the screenshot a few days back, an epic photo it was too! really funny!
It might be over on the Fresh Baked Thread I think.
I would love to see it start a trend with people doing it on mass to screw up BLABs Live Streams,
it gives people a genuine reason to report the videos to YouTube for offensive content also.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Truly somebody did that in a Fresh Baked video the other day, someone posted the screenshot here a few days back, an epic photo it was too!!
I would love to see it start a trend with people doing it on mass to screw up their Live Streams,
it gives people a genuine reason to report the videos to YouTube for offensive content too.
@Barnes Wallace Yep I posted the screenshot on the Fresh baked thread last Friday. For those who missed it. . . .

1282916.JPG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'd be curious to see how she handled it, if someone asked her on a live not to film their family? Would she walk away and talk about it for ten minutes? Act like she was confused why they would do that in a theme park?
Spencer overreacted when a baby was crying in a theme park for children. So yes, she’d make a huge stink about it.

• Heart
You could see that the families were uncomfortable, too. They obviously understood what was happening, but there was nothing they could do to stop it, or get away. If they had tried to turn their heads or put their hands over their faces, I'm sure KT would have focused even harder on them, and probably started yelling at them. It was just awful to watch.

The vlogs have seriously made me hesitant to go to the WDW parks, because I don't like having my picture taken, especially without my permission or knowledge.
Yes!! I always get super uncomfortable when they do this at water parks and resort pools too. It's one thing to film themselves, but when they try to get their B-Roll and atmosphere shots, it's so intrusive to the other people there. I would be MORTIFIED if I was caught in one of their shots just trying to enjoy my day. They're so obtuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Spencer overreacted when a baby was crying in a theme park for children. So yes, she’d make a huge stink about it.
This witch couldn’t get over being denied access to a walkway in Disneyland, A WALKWAY! If a family ever confronted her about filming them, she would find it “odd” and “weird” then continue to harp about to no end.

Yes!! I always get super uncomfortable when they do this at water parks and resort pools too. It's one thing to film themselves, but when they try to get their B-Roll and atmosphere shots, it's so intrusive to the other people there. I would be MORTIFIED if I was caught in one of their shots just trying to enjoy my day. They're so obtuse.

Paging Mr. Morrow has at least drawn the line there. He's said repeatedly that he won't film a pool with people in it, because he thinks it's inappropriate to film people in their bathing suits. He also seems to try to not stand still where he's got people's faces clearly visible in the background. Super Enthused Jackie has moved multiple times in a single video to avoid having people's faces in the background.

And these two live broadcast lingering, minutes-long shots of adults and children riding attractions. Scum.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Paging Mr. Morrow has at least drawn the line there. He's said repeatedly that he won't film a pool with people in it, because he thinks it's inappropriate to film people in their bathing suits. He also seems to try to not stand still where he's got people's faces clearly visible in the background. Super Enthused Jackie has moved multiple times in a single video to avoid having people's faces in the background.

And these two live broadcast lingering, minutes-long shots of adults and children riding attractions. Scum.
TT Tracker is another one for this, he is always filming in the pool areas, filming down waterslides ect ect. always families little kids in the background in bathing suits.
It just doesn't sit right with me at all, and shouldn't be done.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
TT Tracker is another one for this, he is always filming in the pool areas, filming down waterslides ect ect. always families little kids in the background in bathing suits.
It just doesn't sit right with me at all, and shouldn't be done.

It's because we know there are disgusting people out there who probably really enjoy videos of children in swimsuits splashing around, or little girls twirling down Main Street in princess dresses. Responsible vloggers should be doing everything they can to keep children from being exploited and victimized.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.