Best Life & Beyond #10 Katie Slockbower & Spencer: GI Nurses, Shilling Purses & Infamous Merch Searches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome all to thread #10 of the fabulous food, fun and fakeness channel, Best Life & Beyond!

Thank you @The Specific for the title đŸ’Ș

#9 Recap
-Spencer goes solo with Dylan
are they more than just friends
?

-Is blab inadvertently a muckbang channel?

-KT tells Justin Scarred that she was a GI nurse

-FreshBaked goes stale and received it’s very own tattle.life forum

-We learn again that going to Disneyland and recording yourself is harder than nursing

-Child grooming and YouTube vlogging for hand and hand

-Huge age gap relationships a must for Disney vloggers.

-Is Credit Card Charlie doing some grooming of his own?

-KT makes an infomercial

-Bag-gate

-Clarabelle Cow hotter than KT

-Best Life & Beyond featured on Florida Resident Edits

-Spencer waits till the last minute to make art for the art show
and it shows.

-BLAB insults cruise fans

-Justin Scarred’s small scale swindling and frivolous spending under question

-BLAB begs for Patreon support, ends up losing supporters

-BLAB gives up on giving excuses and goes all in on garbage eating. Just another New Year’s ‘resolution’ failure.

-For the Lively announces the limited edition Katie backpack, capable of holding all the little treats.

As a reminder threads have been created for BLAB associates:

FreshBaked: https://tattle.life/threads/fresh-b...es-attire-retires-from-full-time-poker.26811/

Justin Scarred: https://tattle.life/threads/justinscarred.26986/

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I know this isnt mondo thread I like the guy he cool person but is he getting bigger? I just worry that he is not taking care him self....

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Making sense of this 6 year separation without finalizing the divorce because of the “Pandemic”. Anyone who has been through this knows what’s going on. She’s probably been collecting Alimony from her ex or temporary maintenance until the divorce is finalized. Maybe she recently lost it or trying to position her self to receive more in a divorce settlement. Oh I can’t work as Nurse my back pain. The channel is Spencer’s channel! And make sure everyone writes their checks to Spencer! So it doesn’t look like her income. This explains a lot of KT actions. I wouldn’t be surprised if the ex cut her off around the Woo apartment time. Would make sense. Yes in a non fault state someone can cheat and then come after their husband for money and that’s right up her alley. Classic dirt ball move. She probably has also racked up the debt during this time and wants her ex to flip the bill for it. Little does she know the term for trying to hide income and collect is referred to as Shirking and the court system does not like it one bit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I know this isnt mondo thread I like the guy he cool person but is he getting bigger? I just worry that he is not taking care him self....
I worry about this too, I ran into him once at the parks, really humble guy. He was getting a lot of love from people and he handled it very graciously. I hope he starts taking better care of himself, we need more Mondos & less BLABs!

Reactions: 18
i hate that weird like newscaster-y voice katie does. like...she doesnt speak naturally, as if shes always making announcements in the videos.

• Heart
i hate that weird like newscaster-y voice katie does. like...she doesnt speak naturally, as if shes always making announcements in the videos.
Homegirl was straight up YELLING at some points in this vlog, lol. Fingering that glaze filling on that giant heart cookie was nasty, I don’t care how clean she claimed her hands were! đŸ€źđŸ€źđŸ€ź

• Sick
I’m wondering why the ex wouldn’t demand a divorce?

btw
so glad I found this forum! My husband and I were wondering if we were the only ones to see through their BS and lies, it’s nice to see so many catching onto them!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
There could be all sorts of scenarios as to why Katie Slockbower and her husband are still married, I’m going with insurance fraud as the reason. Her husband keeps her on his insurance and she pays him a small amount for it.
Insurance fraud is a charge you do not want to deal with.

I’m wondering why the ex wouldn’t demand a divorce?

btw
so glad I found this forum! My husband and I were wondering if we were the only ones to see through their BS and lies, it’s nice to see so many catching onto them!

Welcome Tgerlily, you have found your people! 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Making sense of this 6 year separation without finalizing the divorce because of the “Pandemic”. Anyone who has been through this knows what’s going on. She’s probably been collecting Alimony from her ex or temporary maintenance until the divorce is finalized. Maybe she recently lost it or trying to position her self to receive more in a divorce settlement. Oh I can’t work as Nurse my back pain. The channel is Spencer’s channel! And make sure everyone writes their checks to Spencer! So it doesn’t look like her income. This explains a lot of KT actions. I wouldn’t be surprised if the ex cut her off around the Woo apartment time. Would make sense. Yes in a non fault state someone can cheat and then come after their husband for money and that’s right up her alley. Classic dirt ball move. She probably has also racked up the debt during this time and wants her ex to flip the bill for it. Little does she know the term for trying to hide income and collect is referred to as Shirking and the court system does not like it one bit.
I have a feeling that she is getting medical coverage from him as well. At the rate KT the snail is going, there will never be a divorce. She will just keep telling her lies about being too busy. Yes, extreme napper and couch sitter

we believe youđŸ€Ł

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I worry about this too, I ran into him once at the parks, really humble guy. He was getting a lot of love from people and he handled it very graciously. I hope he starts taking better care of himself, we need more Mondos & less BLABs!
Yes we need more Mondo's, I ran in to him a few time very nice guy talks to you like he knows you. He needs to take care of him self...

Thank you 😁

Just me or is KT turning into Buzz Lightyear?
View attachment 1037325
This gives me the chills.. is there a chin or all day....

Reactions: 10
Homegirl was straight up YELLING at some points in this vlog, lol. Fingering that glaze filling on that giant heart cookie was nasty, I don’t care how clean she claimed her hands were! đŸ€źđŸ€źđŸ€ź
I am just waiting for those cheap Target nails to fall off in to her food, during one of her food fondling blogs đŸ’…đŸ»

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
There could be all sorts of scenarios as to why Katie Slockbower and her husband are still married, I’m going with insurance fraud as the reason. Her husband keeps her on his insurance and she pays him a small amount for it.

Welcome Tgerlily, you have found your people! 😁
This

Reactions: 8
Thanks for the new thread and fantastic recap (as always), @Lalo Salamanca! 🙌

To finalize the divorce, they'd have to even start it. 👀 I don't think they've even petitioned for separation from what she's said in the past. Moving out of Woo's apartment is actually way more expensive for them because instead of splitting the rent in a more affordable Anaheim apartment, KT & Spence moved into a $3500+/mo 2 bedroom apartment all to themselves in Irvine. Seems kinda nuts. Unless maybe Charlie is chipping in so he has a place to stay on his Disneyland days.... :unsure:

This has always been my assumption, too! She's mentioned that she needs high blood pressure meds and something else that I can't recall at the moment, so I'm guessing she's afraid of losing her insurance (and we all know she's not about it go out and get it herself).

• Heart
Thanks for the new thread and fantastic recap (as always), @Lalo Salamanca! 🙌

To finalize the divorce, they'd have to even start it. 👀 I don't think they've even petitioned for separation from what she's said in the past. Moving out of Woo's apartment is actually way more expensive for them because instead of splitting the rent in a more affordable Anaheim apartment, KT & Spence moved into a $3500+/mo 2 bedroom apartment all to themselves in Irvine. Seems kinda nuts. Unless maybe Charlie is chipping in so he has a place to stay on his Disneyland days.... :unsure:

This has always been my assumption, too! She's mentioned that she needs high blood pressure meds and something else that I can't recall at the moment, so I'm guessing she's afraid of losing her insurance (and we all know she's not about it go out and get it herself).
She did say they have a legal separation.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Welcome all to thread #10 of the fabulous food, fun and fakeness channel, Best Life & Beyond!

Thank you @The Specific for the title đŸ’Ș

#9 Recap
-Spencer goes solo with Dylan
are they more than just friends
?

-Is blab inadvertently a muckbang channel?

-KT tells Justin Scarred that she was a GI nurse

-FreshBaked goes stale and received it’s very own tattle.life forum

-We learn again that going to Disneyland and recording yourself is harder than nursing

-Child grooming and YouTube vlogging for hand and hand

-Huge age gap relationships a must for Disney vloggers.

-Is Credit Card Charlie doing some grooming of his own?

-KT makes an infomercial

-Bag-gate

-Clarabelle Cow hotter than KT

-Best Life & Beyond featured on Florida Resident Edits

-Spencer waits till the last minute to make art for the art show
and it shows.

-BLAB insults cruise fans

-Justin Scarred’s small scale swindling and frivolous spending under question

-BLAB begs for Patreon support, ends up losing supporters

-BLAB gives up on giving excuses and goes all in on garbage eating. Just another New Year’s ‘resolution’ failure.

-For the Lively announces the limited edition Katie backpack, capable of holding all the little treats.

As a reminder threads have been created for BLAB associates:

FreshBaked: https://tattle.life/threads/fresh-b...es-attire-retires-from-full-time-poker.26811/

Justin Scarred: https://tattle.life/threads/justinscarred.26986/
Ahhh another great recap! BLAB has spawned two new Tattle threads for their associates 😂 I’m here for it! ☕☕☕

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Question for You All:

IF Katie was legally divorced, do you think Spencer would ask her to marry him (and not some bullshit appeasement engagement like Justin has done with Ally for 4+ years with no plans to ever get married)?

Personally, I think Spencer likes the status quo of her still being separated (but not legally divorced) because it doesn’t force his hand at making a decision to commit longterm to Katie. I bet there is ever zero pressure from Spencer to Katie to get her divorce with Matty finalized.

Pretty special that the two most lazy selfish people in the world formed a partnership like they did

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.