Best Life & Beyond #10 Katie Slockbower & Spencer: GI Nurses, Shilling Purses & Infamous Merch Searches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best Life & Beyond #11: Katie & Spencer - Two fuckin losers
Iā€™ll throw my hat in the ring with this one, but I think Comvom here gets my vote šŸ˜‚

Best Life & Beyond #11 Katie Slockbower & Spencer: The One True Queen of Disneyland, Washing veggies from the stand, Bricky cucks Spence again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Iā€™ll throw my hat in the ring with this one, but I think Comvom here gets my vote šŸ˜‚

Best Life & Beyond #11 Katie Slockbower & Spencer: The One True Queen of Disneyland, Washing veggies from the stand, Bricky cucks Spence again
I like this one! šŸ¤£

Reactions: 10
Something makes me think KT owns a strap-on.
Ooo forw sure she does he takes it..

THANK YOU! We need to take our frustrations and complaints straight to the Mouse. There is power in numbers. Adam the Woo was banned from Disney for a few years and still banned from Universal Orlando.

It would bring me SO MUCH JOY if these 2 losers finally got what they deserve and thatā€™s a lifetime ban from Disney. They not only use park property as a way to solicit donations but they ruin the guest experience. Donā€™t forget how they love to film and broadcast families and children. The more attention that is brought to this and the more complaints they get they are going to have to address it (Disney)
Can some one post an email address we can email Disney or a # we can call

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The first hashtag under that laughing video was ā€œscooter guyā€. We all know who she was laughing at
These two have a lot of nerve laughing at other people...

One of them looks like a Cro-Magnon Kiddie-Fiddling Knock-Off Dime-Store Star Trek Villain, and the other looks like the Last-bleep-To-Be-Picked on a Busy Night at the Mustang Ranch.

1.png

2.png

3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.