Best Life & Beyond #10 Katie Slockbower & Spencer: GI Nurses, Shilling Purses & Infamous Merch Searches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know some people enjoy these, so get ready for the next instalment in the every growing season of...
"Simple everyday Words That KT doesn't understand"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Those messages were rich. Thanks for sharing! 😊

Katie: "I only wish more people knew the truth."
😲💡 "So *I'll* tell you what happened..."

Yeah, right.

And I wasn't there, so I don't know what happened. But I do know Katie's MO is to blame others for things she has also done, or will do.

So here are some questions, Katie:
- Did YOU pay the single mom $300 for your share?
- Did YOU film any footage of the party?
- If you did, did YOU...or for that matter ANYONE...post it online without permission?
- Did The Duoo edit a nice little birthday video for the birthday boy that they perhaps could have gifted him without your knowledge? (Because sometimes people do nice gestures without broadcasting it.)
- Did YOU give her son a nice gift...right there, for everyone to see? (Because out of all of these questions, that sounds the most like something Katie would do.)

Katie’s behavior toward The Duoo is especially ridiculous. Even all these years later she can't move past it.

She reminds me of someone on a date who just can't stop complaining about their ex. They need to stop and work out their issues because all they are doing is alienating the people right in front of them who could actually care. The Blabs FANS should be the people who the Blabs just can't stop focusing on and talking about.

Reactions: 14
She doesn’t even care to remember the name of the company she is representing…when a Stan corrects her in the chat…Spencer’s chuckle was him saying “ya dumb witch”. I know he was thinking it 😏

“live, love, lively…live lively”…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
How do these two keep going they are being exposed on YouTube they are being exposed here they're being exposed on Instagram, how do they keep it up, it comes to a point where you use shut everything down and disappear for a while, am I right?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She doesn’t even care to remember the name of the company she is representing…when a Stan corrects her in the chat…Spencer’s chuckle was him saying “ya dumb witch”. I know he was thinking it 😏

“live, love, lively…live lively”…
I honestly don't know whether to laugh or be totally disgusted by her sheer lack of manners and courtesy towards the Backpack Company.
Bit of both, in the end :)
You totally hit the nail on the head with what old man Spence was thinking for sure.
So glad you uploaded this, would love For The Lively to see it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
How do these two keep going they are being exposed on YouTube they are being exposed here they're being exposed on Instagram, how do they keep it up, it comes to a point where you use shut everything down and disappear for a while, am I right?
Katie has an "I have to win' mentality so she'll keep going as long as people are sending them money and praising them. She also has no shame.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
They won’t go away peacefully. I picture KT kicking and screaming throwing a temper tantrum.

Plus they are losers. They don’t have a real job like a real adult. Con Artists like them will do anything for an easy buck! They have no morals.

• Heart
Might be time to unfollow Magic Journeys. KT is hanging out with them in her IG stories and Janelle is hamming it up for the camera.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
They won’t go away peacefully. I picture KT kicking and screaming throwing a temper tantrum.

Plus they are losers. They don’t have a real job like a real adult. Con Artists like them will do anything for an easy buck! They have no morals.
Here's her answer! Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Once again we saw the entitled KT in her live feed. She wanted to walk up to the fountain beside the castle but was stopped by Disney cast members. She was so shocked...."why, what's going on ?" " I want to go this way...and they stopped ME ". It's as though, once again, she owns the park and whatever she wants to do, she'll do, no questions asked.
Time to close...eventually I'll get my fat ass outta here.
End of food service...gonna order one one treat.
It is never ending. She said they hope to be Club 33 members one day...OMG, with what money ?????

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Once again we saw the entitled KT in her live feed. She wanted to walk up to the fountain beside the castle but was stopped by Disney cast members. She was so shocked...."why, what's going on ?" " I want to go this way...and they stopped ME ". It's as though, once again, she owns the park and whatever she wants to do, she'll do, no questions asked.
It is never ending. She said they hope to be Club 33 members one day...OMG, with what money ?????
I tuned in exactly at that moment and I couldn't even watch any more after that! "Like omg how dare they stop me. They must not know who I am"! That's literally her!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
she grew up there or whatever!

• Haha
She will sell her kidney and any body parts to pay for club 33...she just so stupid people like them don't belong on this planet.. they should go play on a freeway...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What the heck is this!!!??
Is this some kind of weird fetish video they did?
I don't know about anyone else but this is going to give me nightmares for weeks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
What the heck is this!!!??
Is this some kind of weird fetish video they did?
I don't know about anyone else but this is going to give me nightmares for weeks.

It's almost like they want the big mouse to reach out regarding using the footage in a commercial...so cringe! Did they ask people to wait for them to go through before walking?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.