Best Life & Beyond #10 Katie Slockbower & Spencer: GI Nurses, Shilling Purses & Infamous Merch Searches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really feel like the problem is there's no way to distinguish from these assholes and everyday people taking vacation video. I believe they would totally crack down if this was possible. The audacity of how they so obliviously take video and post it publicly for money! It's not just a Disneyland problem it's on a societal level. People have no problem taking video in public anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I really feel like the problem is there's no way to distinguish from these assholes and everyday people taking vacation video. I believe they would totally crack down if this was possible. The audacity of how they so obliviously take video and post it publicly for money! It's not just a Disneyland problem it's on a societal level. People have no problem taking video in public anymore.
🙌 PREACH!!! 🙌

After it's been posted though... Footage like that should result in the automatic ability to flag a vlogger's video on YouTube. In a better world, anyway.

I've been slowly making my way through some of the old threads. I forgot there was a video where Spence bad mouthed a librarian and said libraries need to be abolished anyway. And he also made that comment about how he challenged ANYONE to work harder than he does.

So yeah... nurses and anyone else in the medical field or ANY FIELD with ANY JOB, please be aware that Spencer is working AT LEAST AS HARD as you are!

Now is not the time to slack off or Spencer Emmons is going to win that coveted award for Hardest Worker in the Galaxy!

Please, FRE, get on this! It would go so well with Katie's "by far" video!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder how hard it would be to track down vloggers when they're live in park? Disney only has so much man power and I'm assuming doesn't want to have to chase them around.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
FRE's latest has two super quick clips of KT and Spencer. Nothing earth-shattering, but just letting you guys know. 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder how hard it would be to track down vloggers when they're live in park? Disney only has so much man power and I'm assuming doesn't want to have to chase them around.
Disney should have it in the terms for their ticket and Magic Keys that you can't livestream from the parks or else risk have their passes revoked and possibly getting banned. That would be easier (not easy, but easier) than trying to police it when they're actually live.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
For some reason, in my memory, it was posted about "No Filming" in the park. I know everybody does it now but I think Disney needs to get back to controlling "unnecessary filming". Honestly, some people really DO NOT want their children filmed.
My son films ComicCon every year ( while it was on ) and some people have called him out in his comments for showing their kid. He is filming a packed event, full of people but some people are still pissed.
It is one thing to photograph and film some special spots in the park but this rolling, live show while people are trying to enjoy an expensive experience is not ok. Disney needs to shut down this type of filming. There are cast members walking around picking up tiny pieces of trash...can't somebody deal with this trash ????

For some reason, in my memory, it was posted about "No Filming" in the park. I know everybody does it now but I think Disney needs to get back to controlling "unnecessary filming". Honestly, some people really DO NOT want their children filmed.
My son films ComicCon every year ( while it was on ) and some people have called him out in his comments for showing their kid. He is filming a packed event, full of people but some people are still pissed.
It is one thing to photograph and film some special spots in the park but this rolling, live show while people are trying to enjoy an expensive experience is not ok. Disney needs to shut down this type of filming. There are cast members walking around picking up tiny pieces of trash...can't somebody deal with this trash ????

I am sure KT will have "FORGOT" to bring her dress for the art opening.

Hence, the usual BLAB uniform. You know she is such a classy person and loves to stand out in a crowd.

I think it’s easy to spot a vlogger they tend to be talking to themselves while looking at the camera. most if not all of their cameras are on a gimbal small tripod to stabilize the footage, they all use the same equipment from the streams that I watch.

i’ve watched a few streams where people have asked them in line waiting on a ride not to point the camera at them but it should happen more. most of the time I just notice people are giving the camera a dirty look.

I’ve watched several streams that I recognize chat user names of cast members who actually are on working time at whatever ride and they’re leaving comments in the stream. I feel like typing a note shouldn’t you be working but I don’t.

Reactions: 10
I wonder how hard it would be to track down vloggers when they're live in park?
It's really easy now. Disney makes you rely on the app and your smartphone. And that smartphone tracks you with precision while you are at the park.

• Heart
I remember KT talking about having a baby once with Spencer. She would be the biggest Peg Bundy. Laziest mom Eva.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.