Best Life & Beyond #10 Katie Slockbower & Spencer: GI Nurses, Shilling Purses & Infamous Merch Searches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SOMEONE NEEDS TO SEND HER “VLOGGING IS HARDER THAN NURSING” to Jasmine Obra I believe her name is. Panda’s sister. Panda was a nurse who got Covid and died. KT whipped up fake tears when he passed away. What a slap in her deceased “friend’s” face.
I totally get what you’re saying, but I don’t think anyone should bother her. She’s had to deal with enough just losing her brother. She doesn’t need the BLAB drama to follow her around, or to be reminded of the tragedy. I’m sure he’s on her mind every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The thrill and excitement, along with her infatuation with Spence at the beginning of the affair, has faded! She's bored now. She's mean and abusive but here she's trying to convince viewers that Spence is totally ok with the dynamic of the relationship. She's speaking for him and keeps looking over at him expecting him to agree with her, but he's not saying anything and she fumbles for words.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
The thrill and excitement, along with her infatuation with Spence at the beginning of the affair, has faded! She's bored now. She's mean and abusive but here she's trying to say that Spence is totally ok with the dynamic of the relationship. She's speaking for him and keeps looking over at him expecting him to agree with her, but he's not saying anything and she fumbles for words.
This is sad to watch, they are not on the same page at all.
Spence is always on the receiving end, and yet she's doing all the talking for him as you say.
His silence speaks volumes. this is a weak unhappy man, he's like a puppy with a crappy owner.
Another great clip @The Real Deal thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Where’s that clip gone of them discussing “the real deal” drink? … ohhh the look on Katie’s face is priceless!

Reactions: 9
This thread moved at lightning speed!

I have one idea for the next title:
Best Life & Beyond #11 Katie & Spencer: Send money to be ignored, send hate to live in our heads rent free!

I'm not exactly sure of the character limit or what it has to include, it could be altered?

Any other suggestions?

Reactions: 12
This probably won’t be it but this is kinda my feeling at this point. I’m tapped out with these two. “Best Life & Beyond #11 Katie & Spencer: We’ve Established They Just Kinda Really Suck As People at this Point”

• Haha
They could always do another fruit washing tutorial. Or maybe another For The Lively infomercial or maybe they can film themselves evacuating because of the fire 15 miles away from them.

It's easier to just delete than heart I guess for KT (probably because of BLABs overwhelming hectic work schedule) Mondo finds the time though. Go figure View attachment 1054313View attachment 1054314

This dumb nut here View attachment 1054316View attachment 1054317View attachment 1054318
I gave that Michelle Cortez a few pieces of my mind. What an ignorant POS.

I've never been so happy to be old. Thank you, Mom, for making me Gen X!
Hey hey hey!!! Us GenXers aren't "old" ... we are vintage or retro.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The thrill and excitement, along with her infatuation with Spence at the beginning of the affair, has faded! She's bored now. She's mean and abusive but here she's trying to convince viewers that Spence is totally ok with the dynamic of the relationship. She's speaking for him and keeps looking over at him expecting him to agree with her, but he's not saying anything and she fumbles for words.
Wow...what a one way street. She is fine with the way she treats him (like tit) and she feels it is what "works".
Meanwhile Spence is tapped out, no response...let him say how he really feels KT. Oh that's right, you tell him how he feels and he likes it.
She is not worth this, Spencer. Wake up, find your balls, change a tire....

Reactions: 13
If my wife ever tried talking to me like that:

scl.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They're laughing at them all! I don't even know what is so funny about people running?! Like she's laughing obnoxiously and uncontrollably as if she's watching a comedy show! It's incredibly rude and invasive!
Yeah, i didn't get what was so funny either.... thought maybe i had missed an inside joke or something. Guess, they're easily entertained. And rude and annoying etc etc etc.

From Johnny Oleksinski a NY Post writer, it sums up KTP to a tee…

”Millennials are indeed in an unhealthy relationship with Disney, having granted control of so much of their leisure time and personality to a single, enormous corporate entity meant for children. …

The usual complaint about those born between 1981 and 1996 remaining constant 12-year-olds is that the behavior amounts to self-infantilization and a lifelong immaturity that bleeds into basic decision making: getting jobs, paying bills, staying alive.

But another oft ignored problem with letting a kids brand control your adult life is the stupidity and culture ignorance it leads to.”
Gatta vent about this, and i fully understand the poster was relating it to KTs behavior and can see that. 👍👍 However, as a Disney loving millennial myself, these types of articles honestly piss me off to no end!!! I see absolutely nothing wrong with loving Disney as an adult. Why throw shade at people for the things they enjoy in life? People wait days in lines for brand name sport shoes, obsess over gyms, sports, anime food, movies, stock markets, art e.t.c....no one seems to bat an eye at them. Disney fans should be no different. And Yes I'm even one of " those " people that tears up at WDW when i see the castle. I also have no issues wearing my spirit jerseys or Disney shirts outside of the parks and my house has some Disney items decorating throughout. All this does NOT make me a child or a nonfunctioning member of society. I've got a career, house, family and i do just fine thank you. Let people be happy and do them!!
From Johnny Oleksinski a NY Post writer, it sums up KTP to a tee…

”Millennials are indeed in an unhealthy relationship with Disney, having granted control of so much of their leisure time and personality to a single, enormous corporate entity meant for children. …

The usual complaint about those born between 1981 and 1996 remaining constant 12-year-olds is that the behavior amounts to self-infantilization and a lifelong immaturity that bleeds into basic decision making: getting jobs, paying bills, staying alive.

But another oft ignored problem with letting a kids brand control your adult life is the stupidity and culture ignorance it leads to.”

Last edited:
  • Heart
Choo choo All Aboard!! I thought maybe her being loud and obnoxious was something new. I guess it's not
WOW WTF?! How do normal park guests not stand up to this obnoxious creature? She is nothing but pure selfish, nasty, narcissistic energy. Classic histrionic personality disorder. I think she's the only women on the planet I would punch in the face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So I found the posted video of where they were laughing at people running at Disneyland. Apparently, they find it hilarious when people run at rope drops.

TBH, it does not appear that Katie was laughing at the person in the wheelchair, but at the runner near him. However, she and Bryan do come off as obnoxious idiots.

They also did a sequel where they were at the Disneyland Plaza at the rope drop of the "lands". They were trying to capture people running. Katie was trying to find people running with a stroller. She seemed to have a problem with strollers, for some reason.

Reactions: 7
What a loud obnoxious attention seeking witch. She’s ugly from the heart on out. How does she have the nerve to completely impose her repugnant behavior on the experience of other park guests? How does Disney continue to put up with this crap day after day and year after year?

People pay dearly in money and time to bring their families to the Disney parks and they deserve better than this crap.

One day someone will have had enough and smack her right across her loud painted fat mouth.

Disneyland is not huge. Certainly management is aware of this behavior. They need to step up and manage the park experience for their guests and oust these low lives.

• Heart
What a loud obnoxious attention seeking witch. She’s ugly from the heart on out. How does she have the nerve to completely impose her repugnant behavior on the experience of other park guests? How does Disney continue to put up with this crap day after day and year after year?

People pay dearly in money and time to bring their families to the Disney parks and they deserve better than this crap.

One day someone will have had enough and smack her right across her loud painted fat mouth.

Disneyland is not huge. Certainly management is aware of this behavior. They need to step up and manage the park experience for their guests and oust these low lives.
Could you imagine if they lost their Magic Keys because of numerous complaints? Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This probably won’t be it but this is kinda my feeling at this point. I’m tapped out with these two. “Best Life & Beyond #11 Katie & Spencer: We’ve Established They Just Kinda Really Suck As People at this Point”
Yea I remember they used to do that and I thought it was so lame! They could've at least left the guy in the scooter out. They went too far there.

She has a thing for the Brickster! It's so obvious. She behaves the same way she used to when Spence first came around!
Right there with you. I’ve stepped away from this board a bit this week because frankly, these two are draining and depressing to watch. Nothing seems to change for them, they just mutate into different variants of the despicable people that they are. It’s like beating a dead horse sometimes…. They won’t ever “get it”, nothing will ever be their fault, no accountability for the horrible things they do and say… they just keep chugging along on bald their tires…

• Heart
So I found the posted video of where they were laughing at people running at Disneyland. Apparently, they find it hilarious when people run at rope drops.

TBH, it does not appear that Katie was laughing at the person in the wheelchair, but at the runner near him. However, she and Bryan do come off as obnoxious idiots.

They also did a sequel where they were at the Disneyland Plaza at the rope drop of the "lands". They were trying to capture people running. Katie was trying to find people running with a stroller. She seemed to have a problem with strollers, for some reason.

The first hashtag under that laughing video was “scooter guy”. We all know who she was laughing at

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.