Best Life & Beyond #10 Katie Slockbower & Spencer: GI Nurses, Shilling Purses & Infamous Merch Searches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best Life & Beyond #11: KT and Spencer: Lisa Frank, Amazing Soul music, and the Hilarity of Wheelchairs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I just sent this to the VP of Customer Experience via LinkedIn, along with the other anti-social activities these clowns have produced both at the park and away (given they are self proclaimed ‘brand ambassadors’).

They are normally very responsive - so I’ll report back with the response I receive.
THANK YOU! We need to take our frustrations and complaints straight to the Mouse. There is power in numbers. Adam the Woo was banned from Disney for a few years and still banned from Universal Orlando.

It would bring me SO MUCH JOY if these 2 losers finally got what they deserve and that’s a lifetime ban from Disney. They not only use park property as a way to solicit donations but they ruin the guest experience. Don’t forget how they love to film and broadcast families and children. The more attention that is brought to this and the more complaints they get they are going to have to address it (Disney)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
New thread suggestion:

Best Life & Beyond #11: Katie & Spencer: Washing fruits, Brickey pursuits & laughing at men on scoots

This thread went too fast, it was hard for me to keep up with the hot button issues 😂
Some awesome suggestions from everyone as always, they really made me laugh, but this one get's my vote :)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Spencer knows she's draining! He must be so tired all the time. He doesn't have the guts to walk away from her and her toxicity!
They've talked about how they wouldn't be speaking for two or three days, but then had to film a video. This happened once with WHW. They are quite proud that although they hadn't been speaking for days, the channel and viewers came first. The show must go on. 🙄 I believe at one point Spence did really want to marry her. But with how exhausted he looks when they are together, I doubt that now

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Matt Slockbower: “Katie, did you have sex with Spencer in Malibu?”

Katie Slockbower: “Leo, ADHD, sorry not sorry”

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Exactly right, nothing will ever be their fault. Especially for KT. After the Knotts Chicken debacle you could tell it was killing her that Adam admitted it was a mistake. She would have maintained to this day it was fine
Growth IS uncomfortable. Like if they owned up to their past and mistakes (and took the videos and photos of mocking others down off YouTube and IG and apologized for being an all around awful on Twitter) then I’d might take another look. I’m going on another self-imposed exile from posting/commenting on here…they just do/say s**t that is so triggering for POC, disabled, healthcare workers and folks that have been most vulnerable in this pandemic. BIG FREAKING SIGH

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I just seen this pic last night when I was going through that thread and...yeah...

This almost triggered me.

Reason number (who knows how many?) why I think Spencer is a terrible person who doesn't deserve your trust or sympathy. He's got that kind of mentality where if he ends up killing somebody some day I won't be surprised. That may sound harsh or dramatic, but he matches that description of the "tough guy, who's really not" that gets into an altercation where someone winds up dead. My brain was starting to pick up on those things about him waaay before I stopped watching, but I told my brain to shut up. My bad.
Came across that post too and I 1000% agree with you. Spencer isn’t just the guy that’s trapped or an enabler of Katie’s piss poor behavior. He’s just as toxic and irresponsible. Between the nursing comment from KT and this IG post from Spencer…I don’t understand how and why people continue to support or associate with them. Spencer is just as terrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Came across that post too and I 1000% agree with you. Spencer isn’t just the guy that’s trapped or an enabler of Katie’s piss poor behavior. He’s just as toxic and irresponsible. Between the nursing comment from KT and this IG post from Spencer…I don’t understand how and why people continue to support or associate with them. Spencer is just as terrible.
Spencer is an ass, period. Don’t get suckered into thinking he’s become the victim of elder abuse. He knows that by sitting next to Karen McCrazy he can try to appear more like the level headed, older, wiser man in her life. He tries to speak with such gravitas next to her tornado word salads. I can see through that tit. He is just as awful as her. Also, that Malibu vigilante group pic told me everything I needed to know about him, period.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Spencer is an ass, period. Don’t get suckered into thinking he’s become the victim of elder abuse. He knows that by sitting next to Karen McCrazy he can try to appear more like the level headed, older, wiser man in her life. He tries to speak with such gravitas next to her tornado word salads. I can see through that tit. He is just as awful as her. Also, that Malibu vigilante group pic told me everything I needed to know about him, period.
I'd stopped watching BLAB by the time I found Tattle. I lurked for awhile and have to admit, I was surprised at how many people loathed Spencer. I was over him, but I think I did get suckered into feeling bad because he had the beast sitting beside him.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.