Best Life & Beyond #10 Katie Slockbower & Spencer: GI Nurses, Shilling Purses & Infamous Merch Searches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Choo choo All Aboard!! I thought maybe her being loud and obnoxious was something new. I guess it's not

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
It's funny but in my mind that chick arguing will eventually fall down the rabbit hole. She probably thinks she's such a nice person for defending them but will end up watching the rest of those videos or heading to tattle out of curiosity. Like Spence says .. Any publicity is good publicity!

Reactions: 7

Anybody seen this old gem of KT laughing at a guy in a wheelchair?
What the actual f**k?! Just when I thought they couldn’t get any worse. This wasn’t a decade ago! She’s a grown woman in her mid 30s! I didn’t know she had a history of filming guests like this - I totally thought it was recent! Someone needs to send this to Disney (and after that to FRE and then Reddit) and have her banned from the parks! Making fun of and filming disabled Disney guests and then posting it online has to go against Disney policy! I feel so horrible for that man! 😢 I can’t help but feel like he was thinking “I hope that laughing isn’t because of me”. She is still that mean girl in high school that would laugh with her friends when you walk by and you didn’t know what they were laughing about or if they were laughing at you. Jesus.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
What the actual f**k?! Just when I thought they couldn’t get any worse. This wasn’t a decade ago! She’s a grown woman in her mid 30s! I didn’t know she had a history of filming guests like this - I totally thought it was recent! Someone needs to send this to Disney (and after that to FRE and then Reddit) and have her banned from the parks! Making fun of and filming disabled Disney guests and then posting it online has to go against Disney policy! I feel so horrible for that man! 😢 I can’t help but feel like he was thinking “I hope that laughing isn’t because of me”. She is still that mean girl in high school that would laugh with her friends when you walk by and you didn’t know what they were laughing about or if they were laughing at you. Jesus.

I'm disabled. That's exactly what he was thinking.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm disabled. That's exactly what he was thinking.
It’s messed up. I saw it and was like do people know about this.

It’s messed up. I saw it and was like do people know about this.
My son is Autistic and sometimes will make movements and I hear people laugh. It’s one of hardest things for a parent to ever hear. There she is probably drunk having a good old time laughing at some guy in a quote little scooter.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Everyone should send this To Florida Resident Edits. It’s so bad.
Will do and thank you for posting this, really, I literally couldn't believe what I was hearing.
This is what they are REALLY like, this is NOT okay.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Will do and thank you for posting this, really, I literally couldn't believe what I was hearing.
This is what they are REALLY like.
The audacity someone has to post that online like it’s no big deal. That’s who this person is.

Reactions: 11
You’re the real MVP!!! Anyone who openly mocks and makes fun of a disabled person especially one minding their own business trying to enjoy Disneyland needs to be cancelled!!
Send it to edits too. The more the better. Sorry I’m not perfect and I know no one is but that just made me sick. Like who the hell do they think they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Send it to edits too. The more the better. Sorry I’m not perfect and I know no one is but that just made me sick. Like who the hell do they think they are.
I think FRE are almost certainly reading and contributing to the threads ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Do you think she would even do an apology video?
Only if there were super chats involved & Tammy Faye type fake tears!!!

Wonderful!! The more the better!! I want Disneyland higher up’s to see it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.