Best Life & Beyond #10 Katie Slockbower & Spencer: GI Nurses, Shilling Purses & Infamous Merch Searches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SOMEONE NEEDS TO SEND HER “VLOGGING IS HARDER THAN NURSING” to Jasmine Obra I believe her name is. Panda’s sister. Panda was a nurse who got Covid and died. KT whipped up fake tears when he passed away. What a slap in her deceased “friend’s” face.

Reactions: 10

Anybody seen this old gem of KT laughing at a guy in a wheelchair?
Genuinely confused by this clip and I'm not sticking up for her by any means but.... aren't they laughing at people running through the parks in general and not just one person riding on a scooter? They pointed out a dude running with a stroller onna cell phone as well. DOESN'T make it right of them either way, just kinda hard to tell the context not seeing a full video 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Genuinely confused by this clip and I'm not sticking up for her by any means but.... aren't they laughing at people running through the parks in general and not just one person riding on a scooter? They pointed out a dude running with a stroller onna cell phone as well. DOESN'T make it right of them either way, just kinda hard to tell the context not seeing a full video 🤷‍♀️
I haven’t seen the whole video. That was all they had on instagram.

Reactions: 3
SOMEONE NEEDS TO SEND HER “VLOGGING IS HARDER THAN NURSING” to Jasmine Obra I believe her name is. Panda’s sister. Panda was a nurse who got Covid and died. KT whipped up fake tears when he passed away. What a slap in her deceased “friend’s” face.
Don’t do that - that’s horrible. She’s grieving the loss of her brother :/

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Yeah, this was a thing they used to do earlier on, they'd just sit and laugh at people running by. And yes, "the little scooter" seemed especially funny to Katie.

Reactions: 5
From Johnny Oleksinski a NY Post writer, it sums up KTP to a tee…

”Millennials are indeed in an unhealthy relationship with Disney, having granted control of so much of their leisure time and personality to a single, enormous corporate entity meant for children. …

The usual complaint about those born between 1981 and 1996 remaining constant 12-year-olds is that the behavior amounts to self-infantilization and a lifelong immaturity that bleeds into basic decision making: getting jobs, paying bills, staying alive.

But another oft ignored problem with letting a kids brand control your adult life is the stupidity and culture ignorance it leads to.”

• Heart
Reactions: 12

”Millennials are indeed in an unhealthy relationship with Disney, having granted control of so much of their leisure time and personality to a single, enormous corporate entity meant for children. …

The usual complaint about those born between 1981 and 1996 remaining constant 12-year-olds is that the behavior amounts to self-infantilization and a lifelong immaturity that bleeds into basic decision making: getting jobs, paying bills, staying alive.

But another oft ignored problem with letting a kids brand control your adult life is the stupidity and culture ignorance it leads to.”

I've never been so happy to be old. Thank you, Mom, for making me Gen X!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

And Disney is here for it. Just look at World of Disney, it’s full of adult clothing. I took a 6 year old there today to find a toy for her Birthday and I couldn’t believe how few toys were there.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
They're laughing at them all! I don't even know what is so funny about people running?! Like she's laughing obnoxiously and uncontrollably as if she's watching a comedy show! It's incredibly rude and invasive!

Reactions: 11

Anybody seen this old gem of KT laughing at a guy in a wheelchair?
I just sent this to the VP of Customer Experience via LinkedIn, along with the other anti-social activities these clowns have produced both at the park and away (given they are self proclaimed ‘brand ambassadors’).

They are normally very responsive - so I’ll report back with the response I receive.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They're laughing at them all! I don't even know what is so funny about people running?! Like she's laughing obnoxiously and uncontrollably as if she's watching a comedy show! It's incredibly rude and invasive!
This was something her and Bryan, and later Spence, used to do. Laugh at runners. Sometimes they'd sit on a bench at rope drop for the sole purpose to catch runners on film. But since this post had the hashtag scooter boy, I'm not sure what they thought was funny.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
This was something her and Bryan, and later Spence, used to do. Laugh at runners. Sometimes they'd sit on a bench at rope drop for the sole purpose to catch runners on film. But since this post had the hashtag scooter boy, I'm not sure what they thought was funny.
Yea I remember they used to do that and I thought it was so lame! They could've at least left the guy in the scooter out. They went too far there.

Just a little edit of WHW…
She has a thing for the Brickster! It's so obvious. She behaves the same way she used to when Spence first came around!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Classic crush sign - they can say the most mundane thing and you think it’s ‘genius’. Meanwhile everything Spencer says and does is ‘boring’. She’s stuck in high school, it’s so embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.