Best Life & Beyond #10 Katie Slockbower & Spencer: GI Nurses, Shilling Purses & Infamous Merch Searches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right there with you. Iā€™ve stepped away from this board a bit this week because frankly, these two are draining and depressing to watch. Nothing seems to change for them, they just mutate into different variants of the despicable people that they are. Itā€™s like beating a dead horse sometimesā€¦. They wonā€™t ever ā€œget itā€, nothing will ever be their fault, no accountability for the horrible things they do and sayā€¦ they just keep chugging along on bald their tiresā€¦
Exactly right, nothing will ever be their fault. Especially for KT. After the Knotts Chicken debacle you could tell it was killing her that Adam admitted it was a mistake. She would have maintained to this day it was fine

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Best Life & Beyond #11: Katie & Spencer are consumers of churros, solicitors of elderly, and influencers of Chinese vinyl imports.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactly right, nothing will ever be their fault. Especially for KT. After the Knotts Chicken debacle you could tell it was killing her that Adam admitted it was a mistake. She would have maintained to this day it was fine
If they are draining me *as a viewer* I canā€™t imagine how draining KT (BLAB as a whole) must be in person. Holy smokes, man!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The thrill and excitement, along with her infatuation with Spence at the beginning of the affair, has faded! She's bored now. She's mean and abusive but here she's trying to convince viewers that Spence is totally ok with the dynamic of the relationship. She's speaking for him and keeps looking over at him expecting him to agree with her, but he's not saying anything and she fumbles for words.
At 0:42 when she says, "If we're being too nice and lovey-dovey I feel like it's boring and fake for us"

Gee, why would that be fake? Is it because you don't actually like each other? :unsure: My husband and I rib each other all the time, but it's always done in a non-hurtful way, but we're also lovey-dovey & affectionate - and we actually listen to each other. It's a balance. I get that every relationship is different, but it's so clear they don't really like being together anymore. They seem to just be co-dependent partners roommates who stay together for the channel. I mean, it's not like you've got a kid together or that you're married to each other. You're free to walk away.

And why is she always using being a Leo as an excuse to be a terrible person? IT'S NOT REAL, KT. You're really just an awful person and it has nothing to do with your zodiac sign. Being a crappy person isn't something to be proud of.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
New thread suggestion:

Best Life & Beyond #11: Katie & Spencer: Washing fruits, Brickey pursuits & laughing at men on scoots

This thread went too fast, it was hard for me to keep up with the hot button issues šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
At 0:42 when she says, "If we're being too nice and lovey-dovey I feel like it's boring and fake for us"

Gee, why would that be fake? Is it because you don't actually like each other? :unsure: My husband and I rib each other all the time, but it's always done in a non-hurtful way, but we're also lovey-dovey & affectionate - and we actually listen to each other. It's a balance. I get that every relationship is different, but it's so clear they don't really like being together anymore. They seem to just be co-dependent partners roommates who stay together for the channel. I mean, it's not like you've got a kid together or that you're married to each other. You're free to walk away.

And why is she always using being a Leo as an excuse to be a terrible person? IT'S NOT REAL, KT. You're really just an awful person and it has nothing to do with your zodiac sign. Being a crappy person isn't something to be proud of.
Draining like a drain snake? Because she proclaimed for all today that she was a proud Leo "Lion" :rolleyes:

Edit: Kind of embarrassed to have followed BLAB during the pandemic for as long as I did. I had not seen her old Disney Bears channel/IG videos up until they were re-shared here last night.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
KT wants Brickey, but Spencer will most likely end up with him. They would make a great couple.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
New thread suggestion:

Best Life & Beyond #11: Katie & Spencer: Washing fruits, Brickey pursuits & laughing at men on scoots

This thread went too fast, it was hard for me to keep up with the hot button issues šŸ˜‚
They've all been great suggestions, but this is my favorite by far. BY FARRRR. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Like with everything else, she makes lame excuses for her horrible behavior. Nobody treats their significant other like garbage, in public no less! We can only imagine how they are like with each other off-camera. This is a toxic relationship.

Best Life & Beyond #11: Disneyā€™s own Tammy & Jim Bakker. Fraud, Hypocrisy, Infidelity, Bad Makeup, OH MY!

• Haha
Like with everything else, she makes lame excuses for her horrible behavior. Nobody treats their significant other like garbage, in public no less! We can only imagine how they are like with each other off-camera. This is a toxic relationship.
She always blames her crappy behavior on her zodiac sign or her ADHD! And I guarantee they argue excessively! I have no doubt!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She always blames her crappy behavior on her zodiac sign or her ADHD! And I guarantee they argue excessively! I have no doubt!
Lol that's a great point! So hell bent on avoiding accountability that she'll blame a damn zodiac sign or a medical condition she doesn't have! I can only picture a child getting yelled at for something and her response is "Leo the ADHD Lion did it mom!!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Donā€™t do that - thatā€™s horrible. Sheā€™s grieving the loss of her brother :/
I didn't mean it to hurt her, so I apologize if it came across that way. I'm just so angry that this slob made that comment yet pretended to be so sad over Panda's loss.

I totally get what youā€™re saying, but I donā€™t think anyone should bother her. Sheā€™s had to deal with enough just losing her brother. She doesnā€™t need the BLAB drama to follow her around, or to be reminded of the tragedy. Iā€™m sure heā€™s on her mind every day.
For sure! I totally apologize for how that came across. Sorry, I get so frustrated over this comment that KT made. I would NEVER send this to Jasmine. I would never want to bring anyone more pain.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.