Best Life and Beyond #90 100k........Not Today!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guys - how come their WDW views aren't doing well and they're still losing subs? I thought Adam cleared the air on everything?? I'm growing increasingly concerned that, despite paying for those shelves, somewhere along the way they may have done some irreparable damage to their reputation...
I havent watched the video, was she able to fit on Tron?

Anyone else think it’s bullshit that @Tom Wambsgans is out there trying to save his relationship with his father in law instead of giving chat recaps. Keeping up here is like a college lit course and now there are no cliff notes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It's been a full day and their latest creation still hasn't cracked 10k. I wonder why nobody wants to watch a video about a year old NEW! attraction.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Their videos are perfunctory, obligatory, forced, and joyless. I can’t think of any other Disney vloggers who demonstrate such a dearth of contentment. By far. By FAR.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
A very filtered bathroom selfie. Wait, she doesn't use filters, so it must be the waterproof phone case.
Hey KT, you could just take your phone out of the case to take your selfie. Your not even in the water. Your standing IN A BATHROOM! DUMBASS!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hey KT, you could just take your phone out of the case to take your selfie. Your not even in the water. Your standing IN A BATHROOM! DUMBASS!!
she took it off to take this photo because we’re not smart enough to figure out what she’s doing when taking a selfie with the case 😑
89013C13-DA3F-4206-B668-5B28B8318965.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Let’s all savor this last week+ of their D-Land Ban. Happy Spring Break Crowds, my friends!

542D3419-1324-41EC-9D26-04844191E72D.jpeg

Cheers!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Do we think they took Ca$hlee to Typhoon Lagoon OR was this another time when they made a child fly 2,500 miles but couldn’t bother to make an advance reservation - so they just bought a couple of Target toys for her and took her night swimming?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.