Best Life and Beyond #90 100k........Not Today!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guys - how come their WDW views aren't doing well and they're still losing subs? I thought Adam cleared the air on everything?? I'm growing increasingly concerned that, despite paying for those shelves, somewhere along the way they may have done some irreparable damage to their reputation...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I am getting major Vincenzo Pentangeli vibes from Jason. Like his mere presence, unknown to him (Jason/Vincenzo) at first, is being used to create some pressure on someone else that may cause friction for BL&B:

View attachment 2084961

View attachment 2084968

Who has more details about WHY he is with them? Or am I overthinking and he is just literally Checkbook Charlie East (someone that is easily financially manipulated and not a fellow content creator)?
You actually might be on to something! I haven’t watched any of their garbage videos but I totally believe this theory

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
“Living with the Land is one of my most favorite attractions! The best!” -Katie

Me:

6DAA3EFF-1B43-4AE1-9E3F-5F4F92BC693F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
is this just her making fun of kitra, who also says living with the land is her favorite ride
So, three questions:

1) When did they take the LIVE Tour Guide off the Land Boats or was that just a figment of my imagination?

I feel like this was definitely a thing 20 years ago. They would just grab random CP’s from Midwest States and make them work the Land:

Ops Manager: “Walter, you are from Topeka, Kansas and go to Wichita State?”

Walter: “Yes.”

Ops Manager: “Did you grow up on a farm?”

Walter: “No. Topeka is actually a nice metro…”

Ops Manager interrupting Walter: “You must have lived next to a farm though. You are going to give Tours on Living with the Land.”

*Walter proceeds back to Vista Way to drink heavily every night after his shift.*

2) OK, I get that some people associate the ride with some amazing nostalgia/childhood memories with family members.

In my case, my Dad would always tell us on our road-trips to Disney World that if my siblings fought in the car ride that he was going to make us ride The Land three times as soon as we got to Disney.

3) Do they now give slices of cake at the end of the ride? Is that something in the last decade?

I am trying to understand better about her passion for the attraction.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
@UncleLester Yes, there used to be a live host on Living with The Land, live hosts also at The Tram Tour (RIP) at DHS. I think they switched over to the recorded spiel sometime after 2005-ish (?).

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Are the banned or not? I wonder if they will be buying WDW passes when they go on sale soon. Lord i hope not!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Jason definitely gives body guard vibes. Are they scared of being attacked?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Jason definitely gives body guard vibes. Are they scared of being attacked?
maybe it's more useful now to have someone who can lie for you back you up if you confront have a polite conversation with another vlogger

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Doss KT ever brush that rat's next of hers??? Also, I see she packed lightly, because all she's worn so far is a black shirt and those crusty old black yoga pants! She's so nasty!!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Doss KT ever brush that rat's next of hers??? Also, I see she packed lightly, because all she's worn so far is a black shirt and those crusty old black yoga pants! She's so nasty!!
Her hair is pretty nasty. It rarely looks washed.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If you PAID for your blue check and you aren’t someone of stature, you know…a celebrity, you are a total POSER!
---
Dirt, Warts and Sores... 👀

View attachment 2084145

🤢
It looks like she’s chewing at her fingers. Gross! They look red and raw.
---
The WDW vlogs are so boring I’m finding it difficult to even make fun of them.
Why even give them a view?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.