Best Life and Beyond #90 100k........Not Today!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they don’t step foot into Disneyland within 30 days they were banned or timed out. Look what I did when I was timed out and not by my wife. I recorded videos in Downtown Disney but never went into the park itself. a clever trick would be meals and such in downtown but no evidence of being in the park.

On a side note I just got back from Disneyland taking my kids and it was so nice not running into gimbal idiots in the park. There were a few but nothing like I’ve seen in the past. Didn’t realize we rode the Columbia on the 1 year anniversary of our Plaid Hero.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Hypothetically, if you had until April 1st before the Police could investigate a cold case crime scene that you could potentially be linked to with forensic technology for the first time in 3 years - wrong or right - would you make it a priority to expeditiously drive 900 miles to do a little clean up 🧹 🧼 🧽?

C57F0D16-9A4B-491A-90F8-4307899F316D.jpeg

Also, I hope no Vloggers set that fire to try and get out of an AirBnB rental agreement (just like they may have done with other lease type arrangements).

The more I look 👀. The more questions I have about Questa.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Hypothetically, if you had until April 1st until the Police could investigate a cold case crime scene that you could potentially be linked to with forensic investigations for the first time in 3 years - wrong or right - would you make it a priority to expeditiously drive 900 miles to do a little clean up 🧹 🧼 🧽?

View attachment 2083799

Also, I hope no Vloggers set that fire to try and get out of an AirBnB rental agreement (just like they may have done with other lease type arrangements).

The more I look 👀. The more questions I have about Questa.
So that's what his story meant all along...

687F36DA-E780-42A7-9754-C8AE1CA1167A_jpg.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
It seems like they are becoming increasingly lackadaisical with their vlogging efforts. D.I.Y. “Don’t Improve Yourself”

• Haha
Reactions: 46
The WDW vlogs are so boring I’m finding it difficult to even make fun of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
It seems like they are becoming increasingly lackadaisical with their vlogging efforts. D.I.Y. “Don’t Improve Yourself”
seriously, i often find myself surprised by their ability to out-boring themselves with each new vlog. how can they make disney world seem like such a snooze fest?

• Haha
  • Heart
You can tell that Jason guy doesn’t want to be filmed. He won’t even look at the camera. He doesn’t want the smoke.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
You can tell that Jason guy doesn’t want to be filmed. He won’t even look at the camera. He doesn’t want the smoke.
I am getting major Vincenzo Pentangeli vibes from Jason. Like his mere presence, unknown to him (Jason/Vincenzo) at first, is being used to create some pressure on someone else that may cause friction for BL&B:

E90E0FB7-AE37-4248-8B50-2461F2DEDDA1.jpeg

5532E87E-2D38-4781-BC35-819F8329A559.jpeg

Who has more details about WHY he is with them? Or am I overthinking and he is just literally Checkbook Charlie East (someone that is easily financially manipulated and not a fellow content creator)?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.