Best Life and Beyond #90 100k........Not Today!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here is an oldie but goody.

You can always tell who doesn't have money, but rarely who has it. Most millionaires live in normal houses, drive normal cars and would never buy a Louis Vuitton purse ... especially a fake one. Most "rich" people don't consider themselves "rich".

Spencer and KT are dead broke.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
' i like the finer things, you know black sweat pants and black t shirts"

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Do we know where they are staying? I believe I spotted her as I was leaving the Publix in my neighborhood. :sick:

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
What rube would look to her for the “finer things”? She opens her mouth and sounds come out, but she has no idea what they mean. Everything is always THE BEST. I have never seen them do anything I consider a finer thing in life. When they are not banned, they sleaze and writhe around Disneyland fondling chintzy tchotchkes and scarfing down overpriced hazarai. What an ignoramus.
---
Do we know where they are staying? I believe I spotted her as I was leaving the Publix in my neighborhood. :sick:
I don’t know where they are staying, but I’m sure it is THE BEST.
---
Lowbrow and no-brow.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Hot plate chicken is the best, she might have to share her special motel recipe again…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Happy Easter peeps! May your long weekend be full of chocolate and the Adult beverage of your choice! Just catching up on KKKT's IG reels - let me see if I have this right (please correct me if I am wrong)

KKKT's niece arrives in Florida. The next day, Spence and KKKT go to Typhoon Lagoon. WITHOUT HER. Then, out of the goodness of their hearts, instead they take her swimming IN THE POOL AT THEIR/KT'S MUMS ACCOMMODATION.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You can always tell who doesn't have money, but rarely who has it. Most millionaires live in normal houses, drive normal cars and would never buy a Louis Vuitton purse ... especially a fake one. Most "rich" people don't consider themselves "rich".

Spencer and KT are dead broke.
They broke, they got bald tires on their starter benz!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ll be at universal the next couple days. They haven’t been there yet and Mardi Gras ends next week. I’m really hoping I don’t hear her ridiculous squealing 😵💫😵💫

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
It's been said that Dylan's dad has a condo in/around Orlando. They stayed there one other time with Dylan. I remember them doing a live from the kitchen/living room area and then going outside to the front driveway because there were fireworks or something like that going off in the neighbourhood.

Because of their supposed DL ban, I believe they're at Dylan's dad's place again. Spence gave us a look at the backyard and covered patio on the first vlog. This makes the most sense, as they've intimated that they'll be there for a while, and the price is right for them. With Dylan there with them, don't you think the price is very close to $0? This is all their "Best Life" can afford for them at the moment. While we won't get to see hot plate road kill chicken during this WDW vlog series, I'm sure there will be many trash bag Rao sauce dinners that we may not see, and that's why they're in your local Publix.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Whatever happened to that YSL purse KT was flaunting for a week?! I don’t think it ever made an appearance before or after that week. 😂😂💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In Dylan's Typhoon Lagoon video, he showed the lunch they brought from home. Spencer thanked him for buying the drinks. BLAB really has no money.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I don't know who needs to hear this right now, but Spencer Emmons and Katie Slockbower are losers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Their new video is out. Sadly Ca$hlee had a "Bad ear infection" which is why she couldn't go to Typhoon Lagoon with them. Luckily she had recovered enough a few hours later to go swimming in the pool where they are staying.

There is no eyeroll big enough for this post.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Bucket List Item: ✅

I got a photo with one of my favorite people!

Fresh Baked Dave,

Lester Diamond was the guy you took a photo today with right before Magic Happens, next to where Spencer swore at JustinScarred, that asked you “Dave, do you think they’ll ever have Benny the Cab from Roger Rabbit drive down Main Street for Meet & Greets?”

Thank you!

1F2D36D0-6DD2-492E-8032-CC3BBF139E8C.jpeg

It truly felt like this type of moment:

99337605-0FEA-43C2-B2C0-62AF77022523.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Dylan is so pale, that even after being out in the Sun all day at Typhoon Lagoon he still looks like
NOSFERATU_.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.