Best Life and Beyond #90 100k........Not Today!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Countdown to Spence posting a clip of his right arm in the frame of some show - talking about how he is super great friends of the host and how they often get together and laugh at the moment his arm showed up for 1.5 seconds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So I'll go ahead and throw my hat into the ring for the next thread title...

"Best Life and Beyond #91 Best Life and Ballooned"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Last BL&B video was released on Saturday, April 8th.

It is now mid-day (WDW time) on Wednesday. April 12th.

Some may be saying that they have finally quit the channel after a major fight over finances?

I personally don’t know if that is true but it is an interesting take.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Someone said a few pages back about KT wearing a bikini. What kind of torturous thoughts are you trying to distribute? (Shudder)

And on the “March to 100,000 subs front” they’re still stalled at 99.6k. Maybe they’ll reach 100k by December?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I am being really stubborn about this:

When do we think their end date was on their Galactic Starcruiser trip last March? Was it March 15, 2022? They were back to film on St. Patrick’s Day at Disneyland on the 17th.

When do we think their first day back in the parks was on this trip? March 30, 2023?

So, we are to believe they didn’t use their alleged WDW Annual Passes for 54 straight weeks?

374C6CC2-B2B8-466E-AAC9-F268857F373A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.