Best Life and Beyond #89 BLAB Goes Silent After Spencer Gets Violent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow imagine a mother having to send her 30 something married daughter money for food while she vacations in Orlando with her much older boyfriend!!
Do you think it is a coincidence that they are waiting for Mother and Henry to arrive to eat at the $49 per adult, plus tax and gratuity Epcot Biergarten?

How many times will they justify it by saying in their video: “Ca$hlee loves it here!”

Or do they stick them with the dinner at the Polynesian bill?

That’s right! Katie & Spencer will apply their 10% AP Discount which will cover their half of the bill.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
^ People on Intervention don’t look that rough. I’d guess he has been binge drinking nonstop for the last few weeks.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Is this the Anaheim gangs they brought up?!

Security Bruja was one of them; I wonder whatever happened to her... Maybe Katie cooked her up on the hotplate "and eat it."

---
Just watched their Besties live. Spencer didn't have a mic so could barely hear him (not a bad thing). Just surprised no one pointed it out to them. Spent time asking Siri questions thinking it was funny. Overall train wreck. Can't imagine paying for this.
Spencer also wanted to know if Siri was married in order to see if he has a chance.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Seeing Spence scratching his head like that yesterday reminded me of the opening to one of my favorite Kubrick Movies.
There are definite similarities, I'll leave it to you to decide which one is smarter 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes, I was not one who said he threw her under the bus, I am just saying Adam was leaving quite a bit out. There was money involved but that is merely the tip of the iceberg. He probably should have just kept his mouth shut honestly.
I agree with you 100%

Reactions: 8
I love how she’s running around taking a victory lap online about a 2020 subject. No statement will fix their problems. They create new ones as fast as possible.
---

KT has not seen Tron but she will buy all the merchandise and claim it’s her favorite.
Right? Remember after the opening of Super Mario World it was their new favorite place and they were going to go back all the time??? 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Wow imagine a mother having to send her 30 something married daughter money for food while she vacations in Orlando with her much older boyfriend!!! They should all be embarrassed. lol
They should be embarrassed for a lot of the stuff they do, but here we are. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Did this mystery 4th rider have anything to do with the New Mexico incident?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I was little behind on tattle, finally caught up but I just watched maybe like five minutes of their besties live and all she was doing was sniffling and snorting it was so disgusting. Did anyone not hear that or am I the only one triggered :sick:

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh he's sweating but good. That Florida heat and humidity is no joke. He also only drinks booze...drink water.
When we are there (three weeks…..) I only drink water, and add a liquid IV to every third bottle - been doing that for a couple of years but before the idiots started talking about it. I may have a beer or cocktail in the evening though. One. Because a hangover at WDW in the Florida heat sucks. I bet the drunk old guy is hating life in this heat…..

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.