Best Life and Beyond #89 BLAB Goes Silent After Spencer Gets Violent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KT's former vlogging partner Bryan from the Dizzy Bears passed away per her instagram. May he rest in peace.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
7gmwr3.jpg

Haha But wait! There’s more! Spin-Sir tried to double his order at no additional cost, but he couldn’t float the shipping and handling.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Have a great weekend everybody from myself and the King of Cheese 🧀 👑

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
KT's former vlogging partner Bryan from the Dizzy Bears passed away per her instagram. May he rest in peace.
I used to watch The Disney Bears years ago when I first got into watching YouTube and vloggers, I wonder what happened to him.

Reactions: 11
Putting this out into the universe. 🌌
I hope we get more water park videos this trip! There is nothing more informative than Spencer filming his feet on a water slide. 🤞
20230331_194750.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Wow. I wonder what happened. I was watching him all the way back to when he shared a channel with Katie and Spencer. I remember they had a big falling out with him. Which now we know has become a pattern for them over the years. I remember he was doing a live stream when the whole thing was fresh and he was pretty pissed off. He didn't go into great detail about the argument, but for a guy that was usually happy and having a good time, he was the complete opposite . You could tell they did him dirty. If I remember correctly, I think they wanted to take over the channel and basically kick him off. Which is so f-ked up. He started the channel, not them. And it's funny, thinking back now, I remember someone in the chat asked him if Katie and Spencer were having an affair....he just kinda smirked and gave a side eye and said "I don't know...maybe". I guess they somehow managed to patch things up with him and kind of became friends again....or at the very least...not enemies. He hung out with Tony as well. It was entertaining, because he would annoy the absolute f#%k out of Tony.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.