Best Life & Beyond #34 Spencer Emmons & Katie Slockbower jumble times as we still live in their minds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching the newest 'after hours' vlog, and after the Matterhorn they just futz around in Fantasyland. The park is closed, GET OUT ALREADY.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Did they do a summer finds at Target yet?
Whatever happened to farmer market Saturdays??
I think she backed off of the farmers market fearing a troll might show up? Narcissistic much? She stole the farmers market vlog from ATW anyway.

KT your YouTube dislikes are in the thousands, we are in the dozens. I think you've lost the plot. Maybe head over to Reddit to find the actual trolls.

We here at Tattle are anti bully, you're the bully.

Reactions: 4
Watching the OA livestream (about 1600 viewers), but this super chat came in and the name looked familiar...is this one of us? I've seen Jungle Cruiser in the BLAB livestreams. I'm not outing anyone so if you are or know who it is, don't say anything (we want as many of us in the BLAB livestreams as possible :devilish: )
Screen Shot 2022-06-11 at 6.56.30 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t get the Security Bruja thing or the Asian Fiancée thing. What’s that about?
Asian Fiance - This is a quote from Katie and Spencer's comment section. We're not sure if the person is real or a bot.
8.jpg

Security Bruja - A Disneyland security guard who Katie shouted out for letting them waltz around Disney after hours named Erina.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Watching the OA livestream (about 1600 viewers), but this super chat came in and the name looked familiar...is this one of us? I've seen Jungle Cruiser in the BLAB livestreams. I'm not outing anyone so if you are or know who it is, don't say anything (we want as many of us in the BLAB livestreams as possible :devilish: )
View attachment 1336611
I'm still always struck by the contrast between OAs professional, friendly, collectibles filled livestreams, and BLOBs hostage motel lives, just an epic shitshow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
This is when Katie was hanging around with Jeremy and Fresh Baked so she could piss off Spencer.
Can someone let me know which thread had the stuff about Sara and FB? I joined in April so I am not as seasoned as some of you! Thanks in advance!

Reactions: 11
I’m having flashbacks to the flying first class video thinking about the possibilities a camping vlog would bring.

I hope they didn’t scratch the camping trip idea seeing how much we want to see it; like they did on the flying home from Orlando vlog with KT’s Parents/Cashlee where poor KT had to “sit by someone very large on the flight back” we never got to see 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When she was hanging around with Sara there would be lots of IG stories of them running around DTD being silly. I remember KT posting on a pic Sara posted on IG, saying Sara was literally the light in her life. I always felt it was to piss off Spence. People started asking him on WHW if Katie was joining FB. He was pretty annoyed by that. Lol
OK, this is all clicking together. I didn't know who Katie was back then. I was only watching FB at the time....wow, KT sure did come in like a wrecking ball in just a few short years. How can she not see herself as the common denominator of destruction of everyone who has crossed paths with her...

Here, this is for u KT:
images (1).jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.