Best Life and Beyond #89 BLAB Goes Silent After Spencer Gets Violent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is just the only recent-ish photo where she put any effort in
I think the recentish photo is from one of their many trips to Las Vegas during “The Situation”. They went to the Golden Tiki a fair bit, because KT totally doesn’t drink.
Anyways, maybe they were expecting to see Dani.702 turn up and KT had to fight for her man or something.
it is odd seeing her wear actual clothing, rather than her more functional athleisure.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just watched their Besties live. Spencer didn't have a mic so could barely hear him (not a bad thing). Just surprised no one pointed it out to them. Spent time asking Siri questions thinking it was funny. Overall train wreck. Can't imagine paying for this.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
It really would be so funny if this Woo thing was "all being revealed."

IMG_8675.jpg

Most BLAB fans on Instagram were probably just like...

d97fca4c05f75f6bb2952eb621556732_w200.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Yesterday from Disneypins at 7:45 or cardfek at 7:51 pm. #546 or 547. Sorry, don't know how to post the link.

Reactions: 6
You...you mean Adam isn't friends with BLAB? ....and never will be?

I honestly feel sorry for their followers being duped like this.
Their followers don't even know who Adam is.
All they have done is draw attention to something their stans didn't know anything about. And hopefully it encourages them to dig more.......
Great job, BLOB!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think the recentish photo is from one of their many trips to Las Vegas during “The Situation”. They went to the Golden Tiki a fair bit, because KT totally doesn’t drink.
Anyways, maybe they were expecting to see Dani.702 turn up and KT had to fight for her man or something.
it is odd seeing her wear actual clothing, rather than her more functional athleisure.
Was this the time she went off at the bar on instagram?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Didn’t she wear the floral dress when they visited Checkbook Charlie in San Diego and went to the Tiki themed bar? If I recall correctly, she only had non-alcoholic drinks that evening.

I don’t believe we have seen a repeat appearance of their matching tropic attire from the legendary Hell’s Kitchen Las Vegas lunch with anonymous Las Vegas friends.

Perhaps, it was returned to the Ross “Dress for Less” retail location before returning to California.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.