Best Life and Beyond #89 BLAB Goes Silent After Spencer Gets Violent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was probably a tall kinda 40ish 50ish year old dude with them. He was talking to them so maybe it was him.
I was speculating if they left it to a “ringer” of sorts to promptly secure the a reservation if it was similar to the process for the Star Wars ride when it opened in Anaheim.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
KKKT’s mom just sent her money so I’m guessing you’ll be seeing these two stuffing their faces at a Disney buffet tomorrow (or tonight)
Imagine being in your mid-thirties and needing mummy to send you lunch money. My 23 year old daughter takes me out for lunch - and pays!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So, Spencer and Katie are leasing (renting/subleasing) from Dylan A. Dickson’s father in Central Florida?

Hypothetically, if they break the terms of that agreement 1/6th of the way through the original length of the agreement - do they only have to pay half the early exit fees?

Also, if they decided to break the terms early for whatever reasons (none of our business), would Spencer and Katie be able to buy the unit’s furniture, including but not limited to book shelves and sofas, for 10 cents on the dollar again?

I just want to make sure we are ALL crystal clear on these points if they decide to hastily break another living arrangement with a Vlogging Associate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
So, Spencer and Katie are leasing (renting/subleasing) from Dylan A. Dickson’s father in Central Florida?

Hypothetically, if they break the terms of that agreement 1/6th of the way through the original length of the agreement - do they only have to pay half the early exit fees?

Also, if they decided to break the terms early for whatever reasons (none of our business), would Spencer and Katie be able to buy the unit’s furniture, including but not limited to book shelves and sofas, for 10 cents on the dollar again?

I just want to make sure we are ALL crystal clear on these points if they decide to hastily break another living arrangement with a Vlogging Associate.
lol what can go wrong?!

coming next year : subletting Tony's house with wife and kids sleeping on the porch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
KKKT’s mom just sent her money so I’m guessing you’ll be seeing these two stuffing their faces at a Disney buffet tomorrow (or tonight)
Wow imagine a mother having to send her 30 something married daughter money for food while she vacations in Orlando with her much older boyfriend!!! They should all be embarrassed. lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Didn’t she wear the floral dress when they visited Checkbook Charlie in San Diego and went to the Tiki themed bar? If I recall correctly, she only had non-alcoholic drinks that evening.

I don’t believe we have seen a repeat appearance of their matching tropic attire from the legendary Hell’s Kitchen Las Vegas lunch with anonymous Las Vegas friends.

Perhaps, it was returned to the Ross “Dress for Less” retail location before returning to California.
That dress is from 4 sizes ago............so KT would never have a chance squeezing into it anytime soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.