Best Life and Beyond #89 BLAB Goes Silent After Spencer Gets Violent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What if “All will be revealed” means that Adam is going to make an explanation post? That would mean:

1. They were texting Woo in advance even though they hate each other now.
2. We aren’t going to ever going to see this “damning” footage Turbo has on Justin. (Because we know it doesn’t exist anyway as Justin is pretty level-headed.)
3. They’re still both very obnoxious people.

#allwillberevealed

Reactions: 20
I must say I took a bit of a break from tattle for a long while. Not surprising these two are still doing the same tit. Otherwise I am very disappointed in what a pussy Justin seems to be, but given how he portrays himself as Pee Wee Herman publicly I'm not surprised there either.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I must say I took a bit of a break from tattle for a long while. Not surprising these two are still doing the same tit. Otherwise I am very disappointed in what a pussy Justin seems to be, but given how he portrays himself as Pee Wee Herman publicly I'm not surprised there either.
A pussy wouldn't've stood his ground and gotten into a shouting match with Spencer in Disneyland. But I guess you are calling him a pussy because he isn't going scorched earth, potentially tarnishing his brand further like BLAB loves to do. Sometimes you take the high road and live to fight another day... other times you double down and find yourself vlogging a hamburger food truck for 10 thousand views.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
A pussy wouldn't've stood his ground and gotten into a shouting match with Spencer in Disneyland. But I guess you are calling him a pussy because he isn't going scorched earth, potentially tarnishing his brand further like BLAB loves to do. Sometimes you take the high road and live to fight another day... other times you double down and find yourself vlogging a hamburger food truck for 10 thousand views.
He looked frantically scared in the brief clip of the interaction, and was later clearly very rattled by a verbal confrontation with a joke of a human. No, I didn't want him to punch him, but it would have been a better look for not go on and on about it.

It clearly scared him. It shouldn't have.

Reactions: 5
He looked frantically scared in the brief clip of the interaction, and was later clearly very rattled by a verbal confrontation with a joke of a human.
We have no audio of the conversation (hasn’t been revealed quite yet BUT when it is released in 16 months - it should clear a lot up).

Some of us had no idea of what Spencer Emmons is truly capable of doing until we started learning more and more about his time in Questa, New Mexico in the past week+.

Perhaps on Princess Nite, Spencer was telling Justin in very specific gruesome/horrible detail on why that house in Questa was so “memorable” to him?

Then the trip back to Questa was a visual warning back to Justin that those weren’t empty words.

#QUESTAforPositivity

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
BIG Pussy!
Had the chance to Ban them report them to security about the way they made him feel that night. would of kicked the BLOBS out for good. INSTEAD like a Pussy he went on a private Patreon DID'NT have the balls to name drop them. But basically lit the fuse and ran like a little witch. Lalo can defend Justin the Pussy but truth is he looked stupid for entertaining it anyways. Live to fight another day by trying to delete the live private patreon video that leaked by Louie

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He looked frantically scared in the brief clip of the interaction, and was later clearly very rattled by a verbal confrontation with a joke of a human. No, I didn't want him to punch him, but it would have been a better look for not go on and on about it.

Careful man, someone might call you crappy and toxic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

You’re not wrong. I like Justin, he seems….sweet. But weak. Hence his interest in a much younger and damaged woman who will never challenge him. 🤷‍♀️ He came out of this looking much better than Spencer and I don’t have a beef with him….but he’s no tough guy, for sure.

Reactions: 12
I’m late to the party, but here’s my speculation. Daphne didn’t lie, BLAB did owe Adam money, but they paid him back at some point. The 4 hour talk with Brickey resulted in Adam being asked to stop the rumor. Adam complied, but his statement was only that clarification. His comments made it clear that what ended their friendship was more than money.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Let's try to stay on target folks, some numbnuts who hasn't posted in a year comes in here and drops a Justin post and runs.......
Justin has been discussed ad nauseum.
It's either BLOB stans or BLOB themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I finally made it to the end!! A girl goes on vacation for a week and wow this place blows up! I am happy to report that I did NOT see BLAB (or any other vlogger) at Disney World last week. How that girl is running around in her black spandex pants and black shirt is beyond me. I know how hot I was walking around in shorts and a tank top, she has got to be one sweaty blob. I'd hate to be the one to sit in the seats after her. :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Wow, KT overacting before going on Tron.
Quite funny really, considering she’s probably bumped uglies with old man Spence which is also fast and lasts under 2 mins, even with a fully charged fuel rod.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Is this the bat signal for how we get Chip Douglas posting back in the thread?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Let's try and stay on topic here, guys. Don't forget that back in 2021, KT and Spence may or may not have had a hiccup in their living situation with Adam The Woo. I've been losing sleep the last few nights. Did they really pay him for those shelves, or was Adam's statement to the contrary just clever misdirection??

The minute I find out money exchanged hands for that furniture, I'm hanging it up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I finally made it to the end!! A girl goes on vacation for a week and wow this place blows up! I am happy to report that I did NOT see BLAB (or any other vlogger) at Disney World last week. How that girl is running around in her black spandex pants and black shirt is beyond me. I know how hot I was walking around in shorts and a tank top, she has got to be one sweaty blob. I'd hate to be the one to sit in the seats after her. :sick:
At one point her shirt was see through when close up 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I’m late to the party, but here’s my speculation. Daphne didn’t lie, BLAB did owe Adam money, but they paid him back at some point. The 4 hour talk with Brickey resulted in Adam being asked to stop the rumor. Adam complied, but his statement was only that clarification. His comments made it clear that what ended their friendship was more than money.
That 4 hour talk with Brickey happened months ago.
They are attention whores who are always starting trouble and turn things around to play the victim card. Hence, they always claim they are being bullied.
Glad no other vloggers (except Dylan), will have anything to do with them.
At least they are good at something..............being the most disliked Dland vloggers!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
First post here, you guys are awesome!
Adam is fukking up big time. When you say "Somebody did something bad, it's very bad, we will never talk ever ever ever again, but I will not say what it was," it only sparks more speculation. You are leaving holes for others like US to fill in. Sometimes the things people speculate about can be worse than the actual thing was.
However... is that his plan? Probably not. I dont think any of them is smart enough to create a multiple channel conspiracy to create more views etc.
But think about it, if he had anything really to lose from any of this drama (his, Justin, OA, whatever) he would definitely SAY THE BAD THING. This makes me think that both Adam and BLAB were dealing dirty and had a falling out during that period. He isnt going to incriminate himself, therefore he cant incriminate them. Honestly, this is the only thing that makes sense to me.
Adam is probably terrified that BLAB will BLAB (purposefully or not) so he is covering his ass and trying to deflect.
Not buying it.
Also, who the heck is Brickey?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.