Best Life and Beyond #89 BLAB Goes Silent After Spencer Gets Violent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re not wrong. I like Justin, he seems….sweet. But weak. Hence his interest in a much younger and damaged woman who will never challenge him. 🤷‍♀️ He came out of this looking much better than Spencer and I don’t have a beef with him….but he’s no tough guy, for sure.
Yeah not to steer the conversation too far but did some looking into their age difference 🔎 it seems she was 18 when they got together and he was around 31. 13 years isn’t too extreme for these vloggers but still 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Knowing that BLAB paid for that shelf...was a huge tipping point for me. It was really the only reason I have stuck around in this forum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
But you know it's not discussion, right?
It's just distraction and stiring the pot, which I guess part of the program. It's just when it comes from folks who I haven't seen before or new accounts that is just tired and suspect.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Seriously.

People would rather hate watch and subscribe to their channel with notifications on so they can be the first to post about it here. Hating them has become a very fun hobby for some, that’s what I’ve come to realize. To each their own, but a few of us actually want them taken down. The hate watching contributes to their views. How many people in here are still subscribed when they are so close to their goal? I think it’s because we might not have the same goal- if they’re channel goes, I suppose so does the hobby. But if we say something that’s anti another vlogger, we’re plants. 😂 mmmmkay

I’m not here because talking crap about them is fun. I’m here because I want their channel destroyed. But sure- **that’s a distraction.**

Reactions: 12
Yeah not to steer the conversation too far but did some looking into their age difference 🔎 it seems she was 18 when they got together and he was around 31. 13 years isn’t too extreme for these vloggers but still 👀
Justin Scarred and his child bride was big news a million years ago. Now she is an adult who seems pretty capable of doing things independently. Whether or not she is a victim of stockholm syndrome or years of grooming will be big news AGAIN when the tell all book comes out in a decade or so. As for now...
1680712895410.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Justin Scarred and his child bride was big news a million years ago. Now she is an adult who seems pretty capable of doing things independently. Whether or not she is a victim of stockholm syndrome or years of grooming will be big news AGAIN when the tell all book comes out in a decade or so. As for now...
View attachment 2080343
Some of us didn’t know about this years ago. So I’m newly disgusted by him. Still on Team Justin because the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Don’t have to like everything about him tho, and that part of him makes me cringe. Especially knowing what I do about Ally. She’s a mess. But they seem happy, so I don’t actually care a ton, other than ew.

Reactions: 7
Some of us didn’t know about this years ago. So I’m newly disgusted by him. Still on Team Justin because the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Don’t have to like everything about him tho, and that part of him makes me cringe. Especially knowing what I do about Ally. She’s a mess. But they seem happy, so I don’t actually care a ton, other than ew.
oh then you just found yourself a fun little rabbit hole! Enjoy 😉

KT and Dense are at least 17/18 years apart. It’s not a big deal.

• Haha
its not the age gap thats a big deal its the fact that they were 18 and 31...im in my 30s and i can barely have a conversation with an 18 year old let alone want to seduce and marry one...maybe its just me though?
Back to BLAB, boy do they ever suck! A whole lot!

At their age, it’s a non point. An 18 and a 31 year old is gross. Especially when we know that 18 year old was so emotionally damaged and abused. She’s still not well, emotionally. And I know this from personal interactions with her. It makes me see Justin differently.

Spence and Katie are a whole other ballgame and make me uncomfortable because they’re both awful people.

None of these people should be treated like they are Saints, that’s for sure.

Reactions: 9
its not the age gap thats a big deal its the fact that they were 18 and 31...im in my 30s and i can barely have a conversation with an 18 year old let alone want to seduce and marry one...maybe its just me though?
Back to BLAB, boy do they ever suck! A whole lot!
Oh totally. I recently went to a concert with a friend and some of his friends and acquaintances. Some of them were earlier/mid 20’s and there was a clear social gap. I’m in my early 40’s.
But, 18 is legal. I don’t know the circumstances of how they met. I’m just playing devils advocate and don’t have all the details. But either 18 is a legal adult or it’s not. That’s all I’m sayin. Sure, when I was 18 we were more adult than the current generation of 18 year olds and sour parents more than us etc… but that’s the age standard…

now if he was pursuing her when she was 16/17 and still in high school that would be not great. Again, I don’t know the details.
---
At their age, it’s a non point. An 18 and a 31 year old is gross. Especially when we know that 18 year old was so emotionally damaged and abused. She’s still not well, emotionally. And I know this from personal interactions with her. It makes me see Justin differently.

Spence and Katie are a whole other ballgame and make me uncomfortable because they’re both awful people.

None of these people should be treated like they are Saints, that’s for sure.
I’m not aware of any of that.

Reactions: 2
Oh totally. I recently went to a concert with a friend and some of his friends and acquaintances. Some of them were earlier/mid 20’s and there was a clear social gap. I’m in my early 40’s.
But, 18 is legal. I don’t know the circumstances of how they met. I’m just playing devils advocate and don’t have all the details. But either 18 is a legal adult or it’s not. That’s all I’m sayin. Sure, when I was 18 we were more adult than the current generation of 18 year olds and sour parents more than us etc… but that’s the age standard…

now if he was pursuing her when she was 16/17 and still in high school that would be not great. Again, I don’t know the details.
I know i said i was bored of this but clearly im not 😂
What I remember reading (on the Tim Tracker boards of all places) was that Ally was underage when Justin started talking to her (grooming, whatever) online and they waited until she was 18 to....er meet up. At Disney Land. Her family brought her. She snuck away. Thats why they always say they "Met at Disney Land"
Is it fact? Who knows? Is any of it? 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Also, who the heck is Brickey?
If you really don't know who Brickey is, then consider yourself lucky. Brickey's number one fan is Brickey. He uses BLAB for views, but thinks he's some type of advisor for their channel. Katie was pretty hot for him, and was probably jealous Spence got to stay with him in the Galactic Cruiser

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.