Best Life and Beyond #89 BLAB Goes Silent After Spencer Gets Violent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it comical that someone be so insecure that they feel dressing in all black in the horrid Orlando heat/humidity be their only option because after all, black is “slimming”. KT if you really don’t give a fuq what people say, dress appropriately for the weather. I mean I get the leggings cuz you know, chin rub, but ditch the black Hanes tee already!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
All Disney YouTubers are the some one way or another, they don't know what a real job is. These are adults that play at Disney like kids, they never grown up.. f them all..

Reactions: 9
I find it comical that someone be so insecure that they feel dressing in all black in the horrid Orlando heat/humidity be their only option because after all, black is “slimming”.
They are like the Yankees consistently wearing Pinstripes at Home.

Maybe they’ll go Floral again at some point this weekend:

F77AC4B0-563E-43FB-AF3C-B3881548B3CF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
if Brickey had anything to do with Adam’s
Fb post we would have heard it in his recent video. There is no way he would’ve let a credit go silent.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Animated GIF

So much reckless spending from these two. How are they going to pay for all the vacations, food, booze, rent, utilities, sweatpants, Bozo suits, etc? They're not working and so far the Orlando vlogs haven't been doing well. And KT has to get money from her Mom? Unless they have some sort of investment portfolio that we don't know about they are headed towards a financial reckoning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I find it comical that someone be so insecure that they feel dressing in all black in the horrid Orlando heat/humidity be their only option because after all, black is “slimming”. KT if you really don’t give a fuq what people say, dress appropriately for the weather. I mean I get the leggings cuz you know, chin rub, but ditch the black Hanes tee already!
CHUB RUB! Damn my sausage fingers (albeit not as sausagey as KT’s) but sausagey nonetheless when it comes to our electronic devices! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Making my Disneyland dining reservations for this upcoming weekend and I stumbled upon 21 Royal.

I had no idea this was a thing (yeah, I’m a bad Disney Adult).

Hypothetically, if I booked 21 Royal for next Pajama Day evening. Do you think Disneyland would allow me to invite 11 anonymous Tattle.Life members that would all agree to wear Stanley Kubrick Eyes Wide Shut type masks during the meal?

7BC095BC-1464-4C4D-ACC5-86FDD2C824E6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Making my Disneyland dining reservations for this upcoming weekend and I stumbled upon 21 Royal.

I had no idea this was a thing (yeah, I’m a bad Disney Adult).

Hypothetically, if I booked 21 Royal for next Pajama Day evening. Do you think Disneyland would allow me to invite 11 anonymous Tattle.Life members that would all agree to wear Stanley Kubrick Eyes Wide Shut type masks during the meal?

View attachment 2081593

Hmm, pajama day is in November right? I’m gonna need that much time to get my $1500 buy in together 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s not that complicated. BLAB are generally bad people and Adam began to notice it the more he interacted. Certainly talking trash about Natalie was part of it.

I imagine a conversation something like this:

Turbo: “Adam, I don’t think you should be hanging around that skank.”

Adam: “Why not? She’s nice, just needs a little help. We have a lot in common.”

Turbo: “She’s a scummy sex worker and she will ruin your vlogger standing.”

Adam: “Garbage. I will do whatever I want. Hanging with her won’t hurt anything.”
Turbo: “Just dump her already, so I can console her and have a chance of clapping her cheeks!”

Adam: “What?”

Turbo: “What?”

Katie: “Hotplate chicken is ready!”
---
Ah, you mean the Creature from the Bu.

View attachment 2081404
Girthzilla

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Mods,

Feel free to delete if you think this is too far off topic BUT I really respect this community’s opinion on content.

I see that friend of BL&B, Paula McKenzie, is now a self-professed DIY channel and I LOVE IT (see below)!

I am trying to get exclusively into consuming DIY YouTube content.

Can you all recommend any other 100% Disney DIY creator channels besides Paula McKenzie, Hey Brickey, Adam the Woo, Justin Scarred, Fresh Baked, Ordinary Adventures, Five Fires, and Paging Mr. Morrow? Or is that all of them?

Thanks!

0726DF0D-12EC-4377-9C59-F0886FC37806.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Don't fall for fake news! The Blob have already been sighted in Florida!
Lol,
For what it’s worth, I did take that photo a couple weeks ago, coincidentally the same night Dense made his stupid “setting the record straight” video. The timing was perfect, however the threads were moving so quickly, I couldn’t keep up and didn’t post it then. 🥲 Maybe more old news than fake news.

Reactions: 5
I never understood why leggings are worn by the insecure. They show every nook and cranny. There really should be a limit. Or a qualification to wear them in public.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm Team Daphne 100%. If KT doesn't like her, that's just a ringing endorsement for me to like Daphne more. Sounds like the BLOB kids are legit awful people. I need a front row seat to their demise. The only "real" info I gleaned from Woo's FB post is he isn't friends with them and never will be. That really says all you need to know. The rest was just filler.
More like team druggie lol but you do you! she needs to put herself together if she wants to make it in theme park vlogging. She looks like she's got a poodle for hair and her annoying laugh can't watch more than a minute of Daphne she needs to get off the drugs

Reactions: 1
More like team druggie lol but you do you! she needs to put herself together if she wants to make it in theme park vlogging. She looks like she's got a poodle for hair and her annoying laugh can't watch more than a minute of Daphne she needs to get off the drugs
what drugs lol

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Animated GIF

So much reckless spending from these two. How are they going to pay for all the vacations, food, booze, rent, utilities, sweatpants, Bozo suits, etc? They're not working and so far the Orlando vlogs haven't been doing well. And KT has to get money from her Mom? Unless they have some sort of investment portfolio that we don't know about they are headed towards a financial reckoning.
'thank you to our patreon that gifted us...."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.