Best Life and Beyond #89 BLAB Goes Silent After Spencer Gets Violent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spencer you might've ridden TRON... but have you ever ridden the thrilling gravity powered alpine rollercoaster in Lake Tahoe?
1680794721624.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
More like team druggie lol but you do you! she needs to put herself together if she wants to make it in theme park vlogging. She looks like she's got a poodle for hair and her annoying laugh can't watch more than a minute of Daphne she needs to get off the drugs
You do realize of course you just described KT right?

Is Daphne trying to be a "theme park vlogger"? I missed that somewhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
More like team druggie lol but you do you! she needs to put herself together if she wants to make it in theme park vlogging. She looks like she's got a poodle for hair and her annoying laugh can't watch more than a minute of Daphne she needs to get off the drugs
You’re free to create a Daphne thread and take that energy there 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 20
o
Ok, Karen.
**takes long drag off pen**

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Funny how Daphne gets all the hate for having Only Fans but KT, a married woman can screw another man behind her husband’s back and it’s okay

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
You’re free to create a Daphne thread and take that energy there 😉
She's no where near getting her own thread lol funny the hypocrisy here it's ok to make fun of KT Spencer than anyone is fair game... Natalie stans need to chill I only stated the obvious 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Funny how Daphne gets all the hate for having Only Fans but KT, a married woman can screw another man behind her husband’s back and it’s okay
Are you talking about Spencer, Public Figure Jeremy Jordan, or both?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
So glad I’m not the type of woman that just hates on other women because they don’t look or act like I would. 💅

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She's no where near getting her own thread lol funny the hypocrisy here it's ok to make fun of KT Spencer than anyone is fair game... Natalie stans need to chill I only stated the obvious 😆
Tony, can you explain the changes to your facial bone structure, teeth and skin from the Disney Bears days to now? That's one hell of a transformation dawg :oops: My guesses would be crack, meth or you were caught with another man's wife and had your tit pushed in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
bold of you to assume it was only one man

and let's not forget the fact that she is STILL LEGALLY MARRIED

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You almost had me bro. 🤡 You almost had me bro. 🤡

But hey man - you do you.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tony, can you explain the changes to your facial bone structure, teeth and skin from the Disney Bears days to now? That's one hell of a transformation dawg :oops: My guesses would be crack, meth or you were caught with another man's wife and had your tit pushed in.
Please don't disrespect me like that. I can actually form complete sentences. I rather be Bricky, Dylan, anyone but Tony and his busted grill!

Reactions: 2
💀💀💀💀💀💀🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥. Tony did say he’s here 🤔
Damn....Matty dodged a bullet when Spencer took her. I would not want to experience her riding me, that poor Tron bike.

View attachment 2081503
😂😂😂😂. I can’t breathe That’s the most powers she’s had between those thighs in years

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Druggie? Lol tell me you’ve never met someone on drugs without telling me…

It’s a character she’s doing. It’s odd you construe her childlike affectations as “being on drugs”. Paris Hilton did literally the same thing and made millions.

I don’t see her as a drug user but if she’s on anything it’s possibly weed and that’s 100% legal here so… yeah…

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.