Best Life and Beyond #89 BLAB Goes Silent After Spencer Gets Violent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
while Ally is being discussed here (obviously a symptom of blOb being usually boring af vloggers), this felt relevant for a fleeting moment 😂
5C3FBA84-2F17-4E50-85B8-DC29ED8D8D77.jpeg

There’s all kinds of weirdness, anyways move on, back to hokas.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Again, the justin drama is the current drama that is causing Blab the most grief. Therefore, it is good if you don’t like Blab to talk about.

Or is that not why we’re here?? 🤔
It's why I'm here. I don't like them and I wouldn't be sad if they weren't around to talk about anymore; I'm ready for their "Beyond" phase. There's plenty of bad vloggers to talk about instead, anyway.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I started coming on here after having the unfortunate experience of sitting by them on BTMR a few times.
i watched the Tron vlog. Huge mistake. That is the reason why I stopped warching in the first place…hearing their fake ass screams, especially Spencer. It is the most bleeping annoying thing in the world. I will never watch them again lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I'm Team Daphne 100%. If KT doesn't like her, that's just a ringing endorsement for me to like Daphne more. Sounds like the BLOB kids are legit awful people. I need a front row seat to their demise. The only "real" info I gleaned from Woo's FB post is he isn't friends with them and never will be. That really says all you need to know. The rest was just filler.

Reactions: 30
Damn....Matty dodged a bullet when Spencer took her. I would not want to experience her riding me, that poor Tron bike.

20230405_193449.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
*Cough* Brickey Talks Disney is LIVE.

Let’s see if he is taking Super Chats.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

---
I don't dispute that Daphne said something about them owning money. Maybe she was referring to the remaining rent on the lease that they squelch on. However I haven't been able to find where she specifically talks about this. If you know where she talked about this, please repost, cause yeah this seems to contradict what Adam said. All the other stuff about BLAB being crappy that Adam does not get into we know about.
Whoops. Sorry. Didn’t mean to hit the reply button.
---
Spencer said in an earlier video that they are paying rent. A lie or do you think Dylan's dad is charging them to stay?
---
View attachment 2078692KT could you also address the recent Pregnancy rumors?
That witch WISHES she still looked like this…this was a couple of bodies ago. She’s plumped up nicely in the off season! 🐷

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Seriously.

People would rather hate watch and subscribe to their channel with notifications on so they can be the first to post about it here. Hating them has become a very fun hobby for some, that’s what I’ve come to realize. To each their own, but a few of us actually want them taken down. The hate watching contributes to their views. How many people in here are still subscribed when they are so close to their goal? I think it’s because we might not have the same goal- if they’re channel goes, I suppose so does the hobby. But if we say something that’s anti another vlogger, we’re plants. 😂 mmmmkay

I’m not here because talking crap about them is fun. I’m here because I want their channel destroyed. But sure- **that’s a distraction.**
Nope, refuse to subscribe. I get great play by plays here so I don’t have to hate watch. There is wit and humor and even kindness towards others here. You stick out like a sore thumb with your barrage of anger to the wrong people. That should be aimed at BLOB considering the very subject matter of this thread. Sounds like you had a tough day and needed to spit venom. Hope tomorrow is better for you

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.