Best Life and Beyond #89 BLAB Goes Silent After Spencer Gets Violent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
psa: if you hover your mouse over someone's name, you can click the "ignore" button and never have to read anything from them again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Druggie? Lol tell me you’ve never met someone on drugs without telling me…

It’s a character she’s doing. It’s odd you construe her childlike affectations as “being on drugs”. Paris Hilton did literally the same thing and made millions.

I don’t see her as a drug user but if she’s on anything it’s possibly weed and that’s 100% legal here so… yeah…
I can only judge by what I see in her videos. Based of her mannerisms, she can't stay still for more than a couple seconds if at all and the fast and excessive talking is also a tell-tale sign. She is clearly tweaking out on something, but if it's a character then she plays a good druggie version of Paris Hilton. 🤣 Again, just based from what I saw in her videos I don't know her or anyone personally.

psa: if you hover your mouse over someone's name, you can click the "ignore" button and never have to read anything from them again
Yeah - but then you don't get to watch them crash and burn - then tell on themselves....

LVxabZ9.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I never understood why leggings are worn by the insecure. They show every nook and cranny. There really should be a limit. Or a qualification to wear them in public.
It’s the complete opposite of what most people would wear, it’s certainly an odd choice for her but this is KT that we’re talking about, at least she’s not wearing the crusty Ellen hoodie.

Reactions: 10
I can only judge by what I see in her videos. Based of her mannerisms, she can't stay still for more than a couple seconds if at all and the fast and excessive talking is also a tell-tale sign. She is clearly tweaking out on something, but if it's a character then she plays a good druggie version of Paris Hilton. 🤣 Again, just based from what I saw in her videos I don't know her or anyone personally.
so because someone can’t “sit still” you automatically think they are on drugs? Talk about judging someone. I guess everyone I know, family included, doesn’t have ADHD but is really on drugs. What an ignorant statement!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My nickname is String because I’m doing 50 things at once and can’t stay still. Glad I’m not considered a druggie for having ADHD Smfh

• Heart
Reactions: 29
so because someone can’t “sit still” you automatically think they are on drugs? Talk about judging someone. I guess everyone I know, family included, doesn’t have ADHD but is really on drugs. What an ignorant statement!
Sorry I didn't know that she was ADHD
But, how do you explain the malnourished appearance and the constant fast talking?

Agreed.

I am constantly fidgeting. I wouldn’t say I couldn’t sit still, but it’s hard for me to do so for longer periods of time.

Also, it is awkward being in front of a camera essentially talking to yourself, so I can certainly look past her not sitting still or playing with her hair.

Reactions: 8
But, how do you explain the malnourished appearance and the constant fast talking?
Chill out already. You want her to be something and that’s just not the case. This is the last I’ll discuss on this thread of her but I think you’re being highly unreasonable. I know several Americans who aren’t morbidly obese and not addicted to drugs.

you want to be right about this image you’ve made up of someone and it’s just not healthy. Until she does something really crappy then I’d say just find a new hobby. Or start a new thread.

Reactions: 15
Chill out already. You want her to be something and that’s just not the case. This is the last I’ll discuss on this thread of her but I think you’re being highly unreasonable. I know several Americans who aren’t morbidly obese and not addicted to drugs.

you want to be right about this image you’ve made up of someone and it’s just not healthy. Until she does something really crappy then I’d say just find a new hobby. Or start a new thread.
Daphne?

Reactions: 1
A bleeping GIFT from god of youth and a fast metabolism.

I had that gift once.... I miss that gift. She and ANYONE else should milk the duck outta that while they can - cause the sands of time don't move up and the older you get - the more DELICIOUS the food gets... One might say double cheese fatty food. One might say.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Pro Tip #147: if you have “extreme motion sickness” when going on rides like Tron, as KT does, be sure to first eat a strawberry dessert, chocolate donut holes, and then finish it off with some Beef and Broccoli!
819935EA-51DF-45C0-A536-C3C0A9A15EAF.jpeg
2525AB09-8560-484F-A097-C3CF6E11A58C.jpeg
BE25E653-3244-4CFD-B6AC-D8BE6B4CB2B1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.