Best Life and Beyond #89 BLAB Goes Silent After Spencer Gets Violent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh totally. I recently went to a concert with a friend and some of his friends and acquaintances. Some of them were earlier/mid 20’s and there was a clear social gap. I’m in my early 40’s.
But, 18 is legal. I don’t know the circumstances of how they met. I’m just playing devils advocate and don’t have all the details. But either 18 is a legal adult or it’s not. That’s all I’m sayin. Sure, when I was 18 we were more adult than the current generation of 18 year olds and sour parents more than us etc… but that’s the age standard…

now if he was pursuing her when she was 16/17 and still in high school that would be not great. Again, I don’t know the details.
---

I’m not aware of any of that.
Until you do all your research and realize they were friends and already taking before she turned 18. He was already taking weekend trips out to see Ally at her place take a spin on the stang and get dropped off this was before he woke up and just brought her home and left her family never turned back. Their relationship didn't go public until she turned 18 so there wouldn't be any controversy but the real ones who have followed Justin since before now the truth

Reactions: 4
For almost 3 years, Adam and BLAB were like 3 peas in the Disney pod. They collab a lot in that time and ended up being roommates. I suspect Adam considers Spencer at least a kindred soul - a goofball Disney adult. I think he tolerated Katie's obnoxious behavior because she was with Spencer. According to a Tattler that apparently talked to him, he said he wants to help them reach 100K subs.

When Adam began showing more of Daphne in his videos, you can see Katie didn't care for her. And BLAB wouldn't show Adam and Daphne at all in their videos. Not sure how Adam felt about it, but he seemed to accept that for a time.

After the apartment fiasco, when they haven't been seen together since, Katie kept name dropping Adam's name and claim that they text daily. It was when Adam and Daphne appeared with Griftbuster in a photo, that BLAB started cutting ties, unfollowing him on other platforms, filtering his names from comments, etc.

I am certain that Adam's recent post was probably done at Brickey's urging for the good of the vlogging community to avoid a repeat of Princess Nite happening at Tron.

Adam tried to clarify the money situation from the apartment fiasco. Though he downplays it, he was caught off guard when they bolted. I think it did hurt him people he considers friends would do that. And so far this all had nothing to with Daphne. If anything, Adam bend over backwards to accommodate their preference not to show her in their vlogs. It was months later when Katie claimed she was "assaulted" on the Columbia, that Daphne spilled the tea on what went down.

Yeah, it was foolish of Adam to post since it just reopen a can of worms.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You’re not wrong. I like Justin, he seems….sweet. But weak. Hence his interest in a much younger and damaged woman who will never challenge him. 🤷‍♀️ He came out of this looking much better than Spencer and I don’t have a beef with him….but he’s no tough guy, for sure.
I beg to differ about the younger and damaged…bets on Ally she can scrap and hold her own. Im damaged and all that childhood trauma enrages me and I can kill a witch….but I look sweet. Just saying. I think Ally has bigger balls than Justin. I have mixed feelings about the way he handled this.

Reactions: 8
yea i've never heard that she's damaged and as far as being into younger women i think she sought him out from what i remember

Reactions: 5
yea i've never heard that she's damaged and as far as being into younger women i think she sought him out from what i remember
Hell, I like a seasoned man myself 😂 If these girls wanna get with older men not hating it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Let's play a game. Fill in the blank:

"Spencer has 999 _____________ in the backyard and under the house of his former residence in Questa, New Mexico, but there's room for a thousand. Any volunteers?"
"Spencer has 999 TOP SECRET Journal entries about UFOs in the backyard and under the house of his former residence in Questa, New Mexico, but there's room for a thousand. Any volunteers?"

That New Mexico trip was taken so that they could dig up Spencer's drunk scribblings about the UFO! I'm thinking he's had a series of documentary home movies on the back burner for a long time now.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So, @Scoobytoot should talk about whomever she wants. She started BLAB thread #1, so without her this thread wouldn't be here (ok, it probably would have been here but not as early 😂😂). She is grandfathered in, and dared to dip her toes into this thread which can be scary as duck. 😬

I don't think Daphne gave him any ultimatum, but I would not be surprised at all if KT and Spencer said tit about her that got back to Adam or directly to Adam. OA already said they talked behind their backs, and they are pretty boring -- what is there to talk about? Peter's neon green glasses? Their dogs? 🥴

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Hasn't Dylan been in Adam's videos even recently? I still think him talking to Adam after his videos started getting downvoted and critiqued for featuring BLAB as a likely scenario behind Adam's hostage post.

Reactions: 6
Until you do all your research and realize they were friends and already taking before she turned 18. He was already taking weekend trips out to see Ally at her place take a spin on the stang and get dropped off this was before he woke up and just brought her home and left her family never turned back. Their relationship didn't go public until she turned 18 so there wouldn't be any controversy but the real ones who have followed Justin since before now the truth
I don’t have time nor the desire for that. They’re both adults at this point and have been for quite some time it seems.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think we need to remind ourselves that this a BLAB area and not a Justin one. Put comments about him somewhere else.

• Heart
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucking gross.
---
Again, the justin drama is the current drama that is causing Blab the most grief. Therefore, it is good if you don’t like Blab to talk about.

Or is that not why we’re here?? 🤔

So much bent out of shape in a drama forum. 😂 I really think some y’all have turned hate watching into love watching on accident.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Let's play a game. Fill in the blank:

"Spencer has 999 _____________ in the backyard and under the house of his former residence in Questa, New Mexico, but there's room for a thousand. Any volunteers?"
Spencer has 999 The Chosen Few members in the backyard and under the house of his former residence in Questa, New Mexico, but there's room for a thousand. Any volunteers?

(They all insulted his mad Pall Malibu skillz.)

Malibu_jpg.jpg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.