Best Life and Beyond #89 BLAB Goes Silent After Spencer Gets Violent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I often think about that one time they reached 100 thousand subscribers for only 3 hours.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I often think about that one time they reached 100 thousand subscribers for only 3 hours.
Every legit channel crests 100K after record subscriber losses followed by several days of nonstop upward momentum despite no new content, only to fall flat and reverse count again.

It's why vlogging is harder than pathetic careers like nursing.
By far. By faaaar.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Insinuating someone is on drugs because they’re thin (young, good genetics), talk fast (because I guess people can’t be talkative and/or be anxious) and are fidgety is incredibly low.

I’ve seen people actually intoxicated on the drugs you’re insinuating she’s on, and she acts nothing like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I get to name a thread, then I go out of town and miss the entire thread altogether.

Welp...

*I crack my knuckles and tap a keg*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Memories on the road to NOT-100K:

Remember that time when BLAB made that vlog about the SET UP for the US OPEN TOURNAMENT OF SURFING, but didn't actually GO when the event was actually happening and showing the crowds and the craziness. Thus making that vlog entirely pointless.
pepperidge-farms-remembers.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
You got these 2 scrotum looking griftballs on their mega trip to Orlando scrimping and relying on KT’s mum and His Lordship Nate Morrow is over in London doing his ambassador thing for RSVLTS at Star Wars celebration 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
BLAB at the start of the WDW 50th:

WDS.jpg

BLAB now at the end of WDW 50th - only Dylan is left.

End.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Someone let me know when they go to Epcot and spend the day in Germany, KT’s birth right! I’m curious how long they will spend drinking gallons of beer and eating sausages.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.