Best Life and Beyond #88 Brickey defends, subscribers pretend, KT and Spencer have come to the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know he’s not everyone’s cup of tea but he works hard and doesn’t deserve to be called a grifter.
OK. Can you then give me another adjective for someone who self-admittedly doesn’t intentionally marry their Fiancé of 5 years because you’d prefer her get socialized medicine instead of having to pay out of pocket for health insurance like the rest of us suckers working traditional jobs?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
OK. Can you then give me another adjective for someone who self-admittedly doesn’t intentionally marry their Fiancé of 5 years because you’d prefer her get socialized medicine instead of having to pay out of pocket for health insurance like the rest of us suckers working traditional jobs?
What does she do for insurance? Didn’t she have some crazy surgery a while back?

Reactions: 1
What does she do for insurance? Didn’t she have some crazy surgery a while back?
She gets it through the state. Ally has had two very major surgeries. She's also on some shamefully expensive medications, including one that would cost tens of thousands of dollars on Justin's insurance. It's covered on her state insurance, although they had to fight for it.

Honestly, given America's out-of-control health care system, I'm not going to blame anyone with a chronic, possibly deadly condition for doing what they have to do to survive. I think there's a huge difference between weaseling $40 bucks a month from people to buy yourself $20 smoothies, and postponing a wedding to keep the bride alive.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
She gets it through the state. Ally has had two very major surgeries. She's also on some shamefully expensive medications, including one that would cost tens of thousands of dollars on Justin's insurance. It's covered on her state insurance, although they had to fight for it.

Honestly, given America's out-of-control health care system, I'm not going to blame anyone with a chronic, possibly deadly condition for doing what they have to do to survive. I think there's a huge difference between weaseling $40 bucks a month from people to buy yourself $20 smoothies, and postponing a wedding to keep the bride alive.
I hate our healthcare system just as much as many/most Americans do. I am just kind of shocked that any of her extensive treatment or meds have been covered by Medi Cal (or whatever she has).

Reactions: 6
Saint Justin of the Random lands pray for us or Clickbait Tease Justin the socialized health insurance white van grifter?

There's a thread for that --

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
They live in OC, why did they go all the way to LAX?
it's usually cheaper to fly in/out of LAX than OC and we all know they must be near broke with how much money spencer has spent on buying likes/subs lately

still want to know why they didn't continue the drive from NM to FL. based on all the tit that was in the backseat, it sure seemed like they were planning on a very long road trip. the fact that they rented a car is also odd

Reactions: 22
it's usually cheaper to fly in/out of LAX than OC and we all know they must be near broke with how much money spencer has spent on buying likes/subs lately

still want to know why they didn't continue the drive from NM to FL. based on all the tit that was in the backseat, it sure seemed like they were planning on a very long road trip. the fact that they rented a car is also odd
It's not worth the fifty bucks.

• Haha
Where’s the problem? If two adults decide to postpone their wedding to keep health insurance separate so she can have her surgery to save her life … then what’s the problem? Good for them for being financially smart.
American health system is tit. It can be financially devastating on people with chronic illness, cancer and etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Clearly the road trip video implied that it was the first in a series of videos, so why was that storyline aborted? It’s strange, but very much in character of holding the truth back by telling half-truths in a clumsy attempt at being coy and deceptive.
---
Also, the First Class video made me laugh uncontrollably for half an hour. I haven’t laughed that hard in twenty years. By far. By FAR.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
this is such a terrible take that ive seen you use many times before. you act as if justin hasnt paid tens of thousands in taxes for the last 7-8 years ever since he started becoming successful with his channel. hes taking advantage of the very system hes put into. they're smart and found a loophole. that's not a grift, that's just you hating and trying to find a problem where there isnt one.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.