Best Life and Beyond #88 Brickey defends, subscribers pretend, KT and Spencer have come to the end

Who will Katie pursue next?

• šŸ§ŠšŸ”Œ

• Thunder Chicken Man

• Her stepdad

• J-Rex

• Brickster the Proud Boy

• Dale McKenzie

• Security Brian

• Another member of The Chosen Few

• Chump Change Charlie

• The Triton animatronic

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some people think ā€œtruthā€ is saying whatever they think is clever in the moment, as long as they think they wonā€™t ever be forced to acknowledge proof to the contrary. Some people think telling ā€œthe truthā€ is saying something that is technically true, while deliberately leaving out other critical truths contrary to their narrative. Where is BLAB? Why is Tony 2x streaming at Universal and not Disneyland?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
OK, I was in the middle of this when the last thread closed, lol.
Screenshot_20230325_112421_Chrome.jpg

Since KT is a pathological liar, this is what it really says šŸ˜…

@djmartyperez. thank you for your money while I do nothing for it! šŸ’° I absolutely wish I could be with the cool kids where I was back then..I wish them all to hell, even the ones I am currently pretending to "like". I'm glad to say I tried to fake not being a witch with all, but sometimes it's just too hard...by far! ...nothing wrong with that. -starting fresh for me is/was to continue surrounding myself with my true teddy bear friends, I just wish they gave me all the social media connections...it is my number one priority of being my "friend". ..it was the only prerequisite for me, if anything, I hope it shows that I only make friends with people just based on them being vloggers with all the connections and security too! šŸ’©

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
You donā€™t choose your own reality. Reality transcends your life, not the other way around. You choose your own actions. Your actions influence reality, they donā€™t determine reality. See the difference, Dear?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
You donā€™t choose your own reality. Reality transcends your life, not the other way around. You choose your own actions. Your actions influence reality, they donā€™t determine reality. See the difference, Dear?
You choose to be a shitbag, the reality is what follows.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
OK, I was in the middle of this when the last thread closed, lol.
View attachment 2055493
Since KT is a pathological liar, this is what it really says šŸ˜…

@djmartyperez. thank you for your money while I do nothing for it! šŸ’° I absolutely wish I could be with the cool kids where I was back then..I wish them all to hell, even the ones I am currently pretending to "like". I'm glad to say I tried to fake not being a witch with all, but sometimes it's just too hard...by far! ...nothing wrong with that. -starting fresh for me is/was to continue surrounding myself with my true teddy bear friends, I just wish they gave me all the social media connections...it is my number one priority of being my "friend". ..it was the only prerequisite for me, if anything, I hope it shows that I only make friends with people just based on them being vloggers with all the connections and security too! šŸ’©
Friends.jpg

{Above: Katie Slockbower, with her new friends}
---
You choose to be a shitbag, the reality is what follows.
Katie was right on her Instagram story; they really did duck around and find out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
It must be a huge relief for these other vloggers that they don't have to worry about the attention bleep hamming it up in their videos anymore.

Though I wasn't surprised that eventually they'll be a public incident at DLR with other vloggers, I figured it'll be Adam/Daphne, Fresh Baked or OA, all of whom they have public rifts with. Never expected it to be JustinScarred, with whom they rarely have interacted. An incredible stupid move to initiate a confrontation with the last major west coast Disney vlogger that they haven't had a major blowup yet.

Look for them trying to cozy up to Lisaland or Mr. Cheesypop now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
It must be a huge relief for these other vloggers that they don't have to worry about the attention bleep hamming it up in their videos anymore.

Though I wasn't surprised that eventually they'll be a public incident at DLR with other vloggers, I figured it'll be Adam/Daphne, Fresh Baked or OA, all of whom they have public rifts with. Never expected it to be JustinScarred, which they rarely have interacted with. An incredible stupid move to initiate a confrontation with the last major west coast Disney vlogger that they haven't had a major blowup yet.

I feel like something else is going to happen. How are they going to avoid everyone... If I were them I would just give it up. Cut your losses. Do something else... This is not the last of drama with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Reading through old BLOB threads. Someone predicted this..
Screenshot_20230325_122421_Chrome.jpg

I bet this person didn't think it would be from buying subs though....how far blob has fallen in such a short period of time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Big Fella has major envy issues with women.....I doubt she'll try to cozy up to Lisa.

My guess is by now the smaller channels are fully aware of who BLAB is, like the rest of the community, and will avoid them too, like the rest of the community. KT and Dense just aren't "the right fit" for most sane people.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I feel like something else is going to happen. How are they going to avoid everyone... If I were them I would just give it up. Cut your losses. Do something else... This is not the last of drama with them.
BLAB are like roaches. Can't ever fully stamp them out. They'll be back tonight or tomorrow with a clickbait "We're back!!!/Why were we gone?/Future of the channel?"video.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
CF31AA54-BA8B-4A8F-937E-471AC837EDBD.jpeg

Wanted to see what pops up when typing in BLAB. Itā€™s gotta be embarrassing for them when you type in your channel and news stories and parodies about you come up first rather than your own videos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I really hate giving these two the satisfaction of knowing that weā€™ve all been wondering what their next move is gonna be but Iā€™m dying to know how itā€™s all going to end? Are they gonna act like nothing ever happened or do themselves a favor and quit? You honestly canā€™t recover from this! And the buying subs is beyond embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm taking a different approach in this thread with Spencer and Katie.

I hope they pull it together. And I don't mean their channel. I think the channel needs to die ASAP. And I don't mean that out of spite. I mean that the channel, the chase for subscribers, etc., it's just not working. You can see it in their content. You can see it in their faces. They aren't happy people. They're not enjoying any of this. Everything is forced. Everything is a struggle. And the more they try to convince us (and themselves) that they're happy and living their best life, everyone can see the truth. Including them.

So I truly hope they step away from the camera, and, frankly, from each other. Each of us only gets one shot at this life. And these two clearly aren't making the most of theirs. They've fallen into a trap of chasing something that they'll never reach, and, even if they do reach it, won't give them the satisfaction and fulfillment they're looking for. But they're so obsessed with it that they'll do anything....buying subscribers, losing friendships, grifting off of supporters...to get there.

Spencer and Katie, it's just not worth it. It's not worth losing your soul just to get a blue checkmark, a fake plaque, or whatever level of fame you're trying to reach. Stop what you're doing, step back, and determine what you truly want from life. I guarantee it's not this.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
The logical thing would be to quit, but then KT would have to get a regular job and thatā€™ll never happen.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.