Best Life and Beyond #88 Brickey defends, subscribers pretend, KT and Spencer have come to the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How terrible of a person must Dylan be for hitching himself to the BLOB wagon after all The Woo has done for him? Just can't believe our Duchess of Vanilla has doubled down on being BFF's with the stinkiest and slimiest of the Disney niche trash.

Guess we know what that makes him...
That's easy. He is a grifter first. Anything - ANYTHING to keep from working a real job and sustaining his life on "Pleasure Island". But he sticks with BLOB because all they ask of him is to share in the the grift. Thats it. They don't expect any sort of morals from him. They don't attempt to impress any sort of "standards" on him as others might.

He is just like them - he only can see whats right in front of him - the immediate grift - with no thought for how this life will turn out when he can't make money "vlogging". When he is too old to be a character at a theme park. 35 is gonna run up on him REAL fast - and he will have a massive hole on his resume and a partner that is tired of subsidizing someone elses life.

Justin(whoops I mean Dylan) and BLOB - they tell themselves daily - they have it figured out - and everyone else is just jealous - that they can do whatever they want and the rest of us have to "work". They have deluded themselves to thinking that putting their sad asses on the internet just to make a buck and giving up any privacy isn't work. The fact that almost weekly one of them is very publicly humiliated. And yes - filming yourself going to the airport - and THATS IT - is embarrassing for everyone involved. Including the shut-ins who watch cause they will never see the inside of an airport - much less fly "gucci comfort plus" to Orlando. Jesus BLOB - look at your videos 2 years ago compared to now and try to tell yourself you are winning!

20 years ago - they would be the people who let a donkey tit on their face on Fear Factor. They would be the friend of a friend who sleeps with a cast member on the Real World. And just like them - no one - NO ONE will remember them in a few years - UNTIL the next big thing where humans embarrass themselves for a slice of J Level celebrity and a few bucks happens - and only then will people have a faint memory of these grifters - only to be replaced by people with even less shame.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
That's easy. He is a grifter first. Anything - ANYTHING to keep from working a real job and sustaining his life on "Pleasure Island". But he sticks with BLOB because all they ask of him is to share in the the grift. Thats it. They don't expect any sort of morals from him. They don't attempt to impress any sort of "standards" on him as others might.

He is just like them - he only can see whats right in front of him - the immediate grift - with no thought for how this life will turn out when he can't make money "vlogging". When he is too old to be a character at a theme park. 35 is gonna run up on him REAL fast - and he will have a massive hole on his resume and a partner that is tired of subsidizing someone elses life.

Justin(whoops I mean Dylan) and BLOB - they tell themselves daily - they have it figured out - and everyone else is just jealous - that they can do whatever they want and the rest of us have to "work". They have deluded themselves to thinking that putting their sad asses on the internet just to make a buck and giving up any privacy isn't work. The fact that almost weekly one of them is very publicly humiliated. And yes - filming yourself going to the airport - and THATS IT - is embarrassing for everyone involved. Including the shut-ins who watch cause they will never see the inside of an airport - much less fly "gucci comfort plus" to Orlando. Jesus BLOB - look at your videos 2 years ago compared to now and try to tell yourself you are winning!

20 years ago - they would be the people who let a donkey tit on their face on Fear Factor. They would be the friend of a friend who sleeps with a cast member on the Real World. And just like them - no one - NO ONE will remember them in a few years - UNTIL the next big thing where humans embarrass themselves for a slice of J Level celebrity and a few bucks happens - and only then will people have a faint memory of these grifters - only to be replaced by people with even less shame.
Goodness. What passion... 🔥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Wait, didn't Pee Wee say he wasn't going to address the situation with the Rat Human Hands Spencer anymore? Is this guy a melodramatic liar or is he talking about someone else abusing him? I can't keep up with Van-Boy.
i'm not sure if the timelines match up but it's possible he was already on his big road trip when blab dropped their video and hadn't heard anything about it until now

[edit] again, i really only want to talk about justin as far as it relates to the blab drama. i don't like cluttering up these threads with justin's own drama since 1. he has his own thread and 2. i skip over most stuff that isn't related to blab

Reactions: 10
6DF55619-68A3-4157-937E-BD23D90DC756.jpeg
Watch out East coast. Stay safe and be vigilant. Beware of loud screeching noises, sunglasses on dark rides, and stay clear of the Mark Twain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
i'm not sure if the

[edit] again, i really only want to talk about justin as far as it relates to the blab drama. i don't like cluttering up these threads with justin's own drama since 1. he has his own thread and 2. i skip over most stuff that isn't related to blab
361D8809-6301-4E95-AE2D-6CE78C2F4E5E.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
THIS. The cost is a factor - but the soul sucking traffic near and in LAX usually wipes that out. The bigger thing is the availability of flights and more importantly DIRECT flights.

You have 10x more options for flights (esp Delta) at LAX and it's cheaper. SAN, SNA and ONT usualy only has direct flights to hub cities (Chiago, Dallas, Miami and NY). And is loaded with AA flights - so if you want direct - Delta - and NOT connecting in Atlanta - you go to LAX.
I usually try to fly out of Burbank but unless I’m going to Seattle or Vegas there really isn’t much there.
LAX sucks and I’ve had to use it more the last 12 months than I have in a long time. I always try to fly on a Sunday so it doesn’t take me 2 hours to get there due to the 405.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

This all sounds about right to me, but I am crappy and toxic. What do I know.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyway duck KT and Spencer
---
Do we think we’ll get flash backs to the beginning of the 50th in their next video? Since it ends today. My how times have changed

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The brief glimpse of the other passengers on their 720am departure flight have cups of coffee. Spencer has a beer.

It was only a 4 hour flight, meaning 7-11am local time.

Having booze at 9ish am screams one of three things:

1) frat house
2) trip to Vegas
3) alcoholic

He’s medicating with alcohol. She’s medicating with food. They’re both getting more depressed and angry, leading to low energy, low effort vlogs, and confrontations at Disney and during livestreams.

Surely, the end is nigh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Blab’s WDW visits have gone increasingly downmarket. From being gifted stays at the Contemporary to staying in off site hotels and incinerating chicken breasts on a hot plate to save money on food.

That image of KT at the hot plate NEVER. GETS. OLD. :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Blab’s WDW visits have gone increasingly downmarket. From being gifted stays at the Contemporary to staying in off site hotels and incinerating chicken breasts on a hot plate to save money on food.

why does KT look like she's being held hostage as she cooks that chicken?
How terrible of a person must Dylan be for hitching himself to the BLOB wagon following each scandal after all The Woo has done for him? Just can't believe our Duchess of Vanilla has doubled down on being BFF's with the stinkiest and slimiest of the Disney niche trash.

Guess we know what that makes him...
dylan is delusional and still thinks spencer is his key to making it big as a scare actor in hollywood. either that, or BLAB has some major dirt on him that the
The brief glimpse of the other passengers on their 720am departure flight have cups of coffee. Spencer has a beer.

It was only a 4 hour flight, meaning 7-11am local time.

Having booze at 9ish am screams one of three things:

1) frat house
2) trip to Vegas
3) alcoholic

He’s medicating with alcohol. She’s medicating with food. They’re both getting more depressed and angry, leading to low energy, low effort vlogs, and confrontations at Disney and during livestreams.

Surely, the end is nigh.
spencer's alcoholism is spiraling out of control. before we'd only witness it when he had clearly knocked back a few prior to their live streams, but now it's noticeably affecting his behavior. first the unhinged rant on their live about DIY channels and then of course, the incident on princess nite. now he's showing himself drinking at 8 AM

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I am still trying to process the New Mexico 1,900 mile roundtrip road trip vacation.

Was it just to establish an alibi for something that will come to light later?

If they have an Orlando AP, would the money spent on gas and New Mexico motels been better repurposed on flight change fees + Kissimmee Motels and creating more Disney content in Florida?

Finally, I love that they don’t reference the day/date in videos any more to try and keep their timelines ambiguous.

The flight that they referenced left out of a different gate on Thursday (yesterday morning) then filmed. So, they have been in central Florida for a few days now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I am still trying to process the New Mexico 1,900 mile roundtrip road trip vacation.

Was it just to establish an alibi for something that will come to light later?

If they have an Orlando AP, would the money spent on gas and New Mexico motels been better repurposed on flight change fees + Kissimmee Motels and creating more Disney content in Florida?
Whether banned or just afraid to show their face - they needed to create and promote a reason to NOT be in Disneyland.

BLAB: "Sorry we missed the ToonTown opening. Nostalgia compelled us to hastily drive through an insane snowstorm and visit a tiny town 2 states over where Spence used to snowboard and look at UFOs."

Stans: "Thank you so much for taking us with you on this trip down memory lane! After all you guys have been through lately, you deserved a little break!"

KT: "I'm 35 and have never been to the state next-door to the one I live in"

Stans: "..."

KT: "..."

Spence: "Pshht...glug, glug, glug, glug"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Spencer and celebrated Scare Actor Dylan Dickson (Theme Park Obsession) appear to have been at Epcot on Wednesday or Thursday.

We’ll know for sure this afternoon:

50A934F4-0449-4470-BF33-D22B72162F28.jpeg

I apologize if this was previously revealed.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.