Best Life and Beyond #88 Brickey defends, subscribers pretend, KT and Spencer have come to the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is such a terrible take that ive seen you use many times before. you act as if justin hasnt paid tens of thousands in taxes for the last 7-8 years ever since he started becoming successful with his channel. hes taking advantage of the very system hes put into. they're smart and found a loophole. that's not a grift, that's just you hating and trying to find a problem where there isnt one.
Defending a groomer who grifts his supporters to buy a piece of tit, overpriced PEDrO-van and then avoids marriage so the state can fund expensive care for his fiancé is not a good luck Chip! I know you’re a vicious STAN of PeeWeeScarred but use some discernment for fucks sake.
---
Where’s the problem? If two adults decide to postpone their wedding to keep health insurance separate so she can have her surgery to save her life … then what’s the problem? Good for them for being financially smart.
American health system is tit. It can be financially devastating on people with chronic illness, cancer and etc.
It’s called being a scumbag who should know better.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Unfortunately, I seem to have called it correctly. They are just the most fake and ridiculous assholes.

I wonder if they'll risk a surprise livestream?

Someone got his weekly allowance.

Edit: Oh, for duck's sake...I get it. I get what those stupid fucks are doing. They must be flying to Orlando today or tomorrow, and they're timing this to just happen to get the news that they've hit 100k while they're standing in front of Cinderella's Castle, so they can have a completely fake magic moment in the Magic Kingdom. I'm sure there will be a very large amount of loud OH MY GOSHing, for maximum LOOK AT ME value, and rivers of copious tears while standing in front of the Partners statue. 🙄 Ridiculous delusional fucks.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Defending a groomer who grifts his supporters to buy a piece of tit, overpriced PEDrO-van and then avoids marriage so the state can fund expensive care for his fiancé is not a good luck Chip! I know you’re a vicious STAN of PeeWeeScarred but use some discernment for fucks sake.
---

It’s called being a scumbag who should know better.
you're such a sad human being. i hope you get the help you need.

Reactions: 2
posted by Justin last night on Instagram. normally I wouldn’t keep talking about him in the blab thread but…isn’t this what Spencer did to Justin on Princess Nite?
IMG_0888.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
posted by Justin last night on Instagram. normally I wouldn’t keep talking about him in the blab thread but…isn’t this what Spencer did to Justin on Princess Nite?
View attachment 2068628
Wait, didn't Pee Wee say he wasn't going to address the situation with the Rat Human Hands Spencer anymore? Is this guy a melodramatic liar or is he talking about someone else abusing him? I can't keep up with Van-Boy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
What’s the story with the hot plate chicken?
Blab’s WDW visits have gone increasingly downmarket. From being gifted stays at the Contemporary to staying in off site hotels and incinerating chicken breasts on a hot plate to save money on food.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
1680269929470.png

Do we think this is the start of YouTube removing the subscribers that were purchased by Turbo?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
it's usually cheaper to fly in/out of LAX than OC and we all know they must be near broke with how much money spencer has spent on buying likes/subs lately

still want to know why they didn't continue the drive from NM to FL. based on all the tit that was in the backseat, it sure seemed like they were planning on a very long road trip. the fact that they rented a car is also odd
THIS. The cost is a factor - but the soul sucking traffic near and in LAX usually wipes that out. The bigger thing is the availability of flights and more importantly DIRECT flights.

You have 10x more options for flights (esp Delta) at LAX and it's cheaper. SAN, SNA and ONT usualy only has direct flights to hub cities (Chiago, Dallas, Miami and NY). And is loaded with AA flights - so if you want direct - Delta - and NOT connecting in Atlanta - you go to LAX.

Reactions: 10
Clearly the road trip video implied that it was the first in a series of videos, so why was that storyline aborted? It’s strange, but very much in character of holding the truth back by telling half-truths in a clumsy attempt at being coy and deceptive.
---
Also, the First Class video made me laugh uncontrollably for half an hour. I haven’t laughed that hard in twenty years. By far. By FAR.
Not to worry.
All will be revealed...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
MAN ALIVE does he dislike her - judging by that thumbnail. Yikes.

Also - just a heads up for the Justin Stans - you are pissing in the wind. Picking your nose on a bumpy road. He was only a temporary hero for starting tit with blob. Now that it's over - and he is cashing in on it - you can't be surprised people are shitting on him again,.

The difference between him and Spence is only 100 lbs and their stans. (psssst - thats the same for ALL the vloggers). They are ALL grifters.

I'm sorry you got mislead - and started to feel a little comfortable over here when folks were high fiving over princess night. But the high is over. I mean - just search the threads for "justin van" or "justin ally 18" - I mean - you know.... It's so weird to me that people are so jazzed and self satisfied to tit on BLOB but clutch their pearls when someone does the same to thier fav vloggers. THEY ALL DO THE SAME THING.

OH MY HEAVENS - JUSTIN COULD JUST NEVER EVER?!?! Then you turn around and believe any random ass rumors about blob.

Think of it like sports - this "team" is a fan of shitting on BLOB - and your "team" likeS kissing VanBoys ass - cool.

The game is over. Clear out the stands and go back to your threads. Then - when these two MASSIVE walking RED FLAGS encounter each other again - we can restart the process.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
How terrible of a person must Dylan be for hitching himself to the BLOB wagon following each scandal after all The Woo has done for him? Just can't believe our Duchess of Vanilla has doubled down on being BFF's with the stinkiest and slimiest of the Disney niche trash.

Guess we know what that makes him...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
MAN ALIVE does he dislike her - judging by that thumbnail. Yikes.

Also - just a heads up for the Justin Stans - you are pissing in the wind. Picking your nose on a bumpy road. He was only a temporary hero for starting tit with blob. Now that it's over - and he is cashing in on it - you can't be surprised people are shitting on him again,.

The difference between him and Spence is only 100 lbs and their stans. (psssst - thats the same for ALL the vloggers). They are ALL grifters.

I'm sorry you got mislead - and started to feel a little comfortable over here when folks were high fiving over princess night. But the high is over. I mean - just search the threads for "justin van" or "justin ally 18" - I mean - you know.... It's so weird to me that people are so jazzed and self satisfied to tit on BLOB but clutch their pearls when someone does the same to thier fav vloggers. THEY ALL DO THE SAME THING.

OH MY HEAVENS - JUSTIN COULD JUST NEVER EVER?!?! Then you turn around and believe any random ass rumors about blob.

Think of it like sports - this "team" is a fan of shitting on BLOB - and your "team" likeS kissing VanBoys ass - cool.

The game is over. Clear out the stands and go back to your threads. Then - when these two MASSIVE walking RED FLAGS encounter each other again - we can restart the process.
Agreed!!!! I don’t pretend to know or understand the detailed history or lives of these so called “public figures”. It is fair game to question shady actions when they put the evidence, and more importantly THEMSELVES out there. Plenty of people do questionable tit in their lives, humans are humans. The reality is when you are cashing in on documenting your “personality” and everyday life on the internet, people are going to speculate about the red flags and the details.

If people want privacy and want to avoid any and all speculation, don’t put yourself and your life out there. PERIOD! You can’t get the “good“ part about being on the internet ($$$$$ and other perks) without the bad (intense criticism)! Life is full of those types of trade offs. Plenty of people remove themselves from the internet entirely when they can’t handle it, and I respect that choice. It is hard to know in advance how bad that side of things might be. That is another viable option for all of the grifters. If you want anonymity, don’t keep posting your damn life on the internet! While you are at it, delete all of your monetized content and move on to a more private lifestyle.

Even though I don’t like it, supporters of the grifters are free to give their $$$ to these vloggers and revere them if they so choose. I will never understand that way of thinking, but people “donate” money to all kinds of stupid crap. Others are also free to criticize the actions and lifestyles of these people who have CHOSEN to live their lives publicly.

On a slightly different topic, children cannot give informed consent when it comes to being on the internet. I feel really bad for any kids who are exploited by adults in their lives and posted online. That is not their fault or choice AT ALL. We can only hope the law will protect them from this fucked up reality soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.