Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
In at the parks today to finish my food and wine tabs but I'm wearing a randomland tee and I already had 2 people in the tram line tell me that BLAB sucks 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

KalavanSterling

Stop saying that BLAB got banned from Disneyland! Katie posted those IG videos, and video never lies!

20230328_234013.gif

(I hope you love the fuck out of this gif. I've been compressing and cropping and trimming and cussing and throwing my phone across the room for half an hour. Fuck you, Tattle programmers.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
Is there not anyone who has an inside as to whether or not the Blobs have been banned? There’s got to be someone who knows. If they haven’t been banned then they’re not showing their faces there because they’re embarrassed?
All will be revealed…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

KingLlama

Chatty Member
I'm taking a different approach in this thread with Spencer and Katie.

I hope they pull it together. And I don't mean their channel. I think the channel needs to die ASAP. And I don't mean that out of spite. I mean that the channel, the chase for subscribers, etc., it's just not working. You can see it in their content. You can see it in their faces. They aren't happy people. They're not enjoying any of this. Everything is forced. Everything is a struggle. And the more they try to convince us (and themselves) that they're happy and living their best life, everyone can see the truth. Including them.

So I truly hope they step away from the camera, and, frankly, from each other. Each of us only gets one shot at this life. And these two clearly aren't making the most of theirs. They've fallen into a trap of chasing something that they'll never reach, and, even if they do reach it, won't give them the satisfaction and fulfillment they're looking for. But they're so obsessed with it that they'll do anything....buying subscribers, losing friendships, grifting off of supporters...to get there.

Spencer and Katie, it's just not worth it. It's not worth losing your soul just to get a blue checkmark, a fake plaque, or whatever level of fame you're trying to reach. Stop what you're doing, step back, and determine what you truly want from life. I guarantee it's not this.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

KalavanSterling

Someone got his weekly allowance.

Edit: Oh, for fuck's sake...I get it. I get what those stupid fucks are doing. They must be flying to Orlando today or tomorrow, and they're timing this to just happen to get the news that they've hit 100k while they're standing in front of Cinderella's Castle, so they can have a completely fake magic moment in the Magic Kingdom. I'm sure there will be a very large amount of loud OH MY GOSHing, for maximum LOOK AT ME value, and rivers of copious tears while standing in front of the Partners statue. 🙄 Ridiculous delusional fucks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
Conspiracy Theory #492

- BLAB is done

- KT ditched Spence cuz he’s ruining her brand. She’s just a verified, non-vlogging influencer now, since that doesn’t require editing or any skills at all.

- Spence buys his way to 100k subs on the tainted BLAB channel

- Renames the channel and goes solo Spence as a lifestyle/travel vlogger ala Woo or Scarred (his heroes whom he stole from and threatened)

- Some stans and lingering trolls will know he bought his way there, but new fans of his new channel will just think he’s more credible because of how many subs he has.

Any takers??

• Heart
Reactions: 54

tgerlily

VIP Member
The friends group that didn’t fit…do you think Bob Gurr wouldn’t be a good fit either? Doesn’t look so bad to me to be apart of.
2B0DC6F0-0DC2-43CC-8A5E-FCE0DA86D9DC.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 53

KingLlama

Chatty Member
Best Life and Beyond 89: BLAB Goes Silent After Spencer Gets Violent

(this could be obsolete by the time we get to page 52, but I might as well call my shot early)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53