Best Life and Beyond #88 Brickey defends, subscribers pretend, KT and Spencer have come to the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm waiting for the Buc-ee's vlog. Is it crowded?? Check out the merch and snacks!
I saw a video yesterday where a couple stopped at Buc-ee’s for gas. Texas right? It looked insane in there. Here I am secretly hoping they film there and then get tossed out 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
well they must figure Adam is their number 1 enemy, but they have more of them in Anaheim

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So, is BLAB gonna celebrate hitting buying the 100,000 subscriber mark in front of Cinderella Castle?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Dang...gonna need sunglasses with that TPO video. Dylan's bright pale ass arms are like blinding beacons

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Wonder if that’s why Adam was at the fair with Tim yesterday? Maybe Dylan gave him a heads up about BLAB and he wanted to avoid them

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Okay so I’m not really into politics but this statement caught my eye. Is KT moonlighting as the former president’s publicist? Reads like a BLAB defense statement 🤣🤣

In a post on his Truth Social social media platform, the former president wrote:

"These Thugs and Radical Left Monsters have just INDICATED [sic] the 45th President of the United States of America, and the leading Republican Candidate, by far, for the 2024 Nomination for President. THIS IS AN ATTACK ON OUR COUNTRY THE LIKES OF WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE. IT IS LIKEWISE A CONTINUING ATTACK ON OUR ONCE FREE AND FAIR ELECTIONS. THE USA IS NOW A THIRD WORLD NATION, A NATION IN SERIOUS DECLINE. SO SAD!"
no way P45 would ever look at Katie with anything but disgust. He had secret service agents transferred if they were overweight. Katie the perfect circle and leggings would have be shipped back to Irvine pronto.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.