Best Life and Beyond #88 Brickey defends, subscribers pretend, KT and Spencer have come to the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if that’s why Adam was at the fair with Tim yesterday? Maybe Dylan gave him a heads up about BLAB and he wanted to avoid them
Dylan would never try to text Adam after his full BLAB support.

He owes Adam too much money also

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
A beer at 8am???

I’m not going to watch the video but from the screenshots Katie just needs to take a Xanax.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Didn’t the previous video give the impression that they were continuing on? What happened? Something prevented them from continuing the drive. What? They discovered that gas, insurance, mileage, and car rental was too expensive?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Didn’t the previous video give the impression that they were continuing on? What happened? Something prevented them from continuing the drive. What? They discovered that gas, insurance, mileage, and car rental was too expensive?
That trip to New Mexico was so strange.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The comments on the new video. 🥴 Geeze, BLAB, youd think that none of you're fan's ever readed a books. And also Splashed Mountains is gone because go woke go broked! 🇱🇷

I wonder if the one or two commenters with a firm grasp on sentence structure read the other comments and think that perhaps they're not the intended audience?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Sure hope their Patreons enjoy watching their money at work as these two live their "best life".
I would not be able to sleep at night knowing I’m taking these peoples money and giving nothing in return but Kt and Spencer obviously have zero conscience!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Did Katie get so large that this is the only way Spence can see all of her.
56C7E8DE-3E0D-495F-82E0-1C423EC45F07.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
so they rented a car to drive to new mexico, only to drive all the way back to CA and then fly to orlando? how does that make any sense at all?

that new mexico trip was completely unplanned and one of their usual "we need to get the hell out of here NOW" trips
I’m sure that “trip” was a huge waste of money. But I think they had to cause how else could they explain not going to Disneyland at all until their Orlando trip?

Also, if they were smart, which they are not, they would have done several vlogs during that trip showcasing different towns and its history like Adam does, but they can’t do tit right and aren’t that talented, so…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Okay, everybody read this stuff I found, but don't repost it where BLAB can see it:

Screenshot_20230330-234942.png

Screenshot_20230330-235127.png

And because you're snooping gits Katie and Spencer, now you can't claim you had no idea you were violating the rules when WDW Security takes you backstage for a little talk.

Edit: Because you're dumb, let me clarify. Wearing the same logo hats and shirts that you sell? Display of goods, which is prohibited. Filming the vlogs you make money off of? Prohibited. Taking photos for Katie's monetized Instagram account? Prohibited. Mentioning your Patreon? Prohibited.

Again, enjoy your trip. 😈

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I just wanted to hop on here and tell you all how funny you are. I just spent the last 20 minutes laughing out loud at all your photoshops and digs at these two jokers

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.