Best Life and Beyond #88 Brickey defends, subscribers pretend, KT and Spencer have come to the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hearing that Katie & Spencer are already in Florida. They are vlogging opening day of the Tamp Bay Rays season!

I actually applaud Katie & Spencer for finding a creative new piece of content to cover that the other Disney Vloggers never really explore.
oh please no.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I saw a YouTube comment on Brickey's live from a known BLAB stan...that said something about BLAB getting death threats. The post was deleted. How violent is the Sometimes Mob?
Oh gosh! Don’t tell me Justin has to make a Selena style statement to lay off of Blab because they’re getting death threats like Hailey Bieber 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
when Superman puts on his glasses he becomes a symbol for what he sees as the average man. Quiet, weak, observant.

when Lalo does two lines of meth, two lines of meth he becomes what he sees in the average Disneyland vlogger. Immature, unhinged, no self awareness
Ahh, so Tuco. He'd be an interesting Disney vlogger.

Tuco-Salamanca-1_jpg.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Hearing that Katie & Spencer are already in Florida. They are vlogging opening day of the Tamp Bay Rays season!
Will be interesting when they run into Adam.

Turbo: “Crap, what’s HE doing here horning in on our views?”
KT: “Mmmumph? Pass me the mustard. These dozen hotdogs aren’t going to garnish themselves.”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I saw a YouTube comment on Brickey's live from a known BLAB stan...that said something about BLAB getting death threats. The post was deleted. How violent is the Sometimes Mob?
Sounds a little “the call is coming from inside the house” ish

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It appears as if that amazing subscriber growth has stopped. My guess is that when the slide stopped, Turbo just said “F—- it” and bought 3,000 new (Chinese) subscribers. That would get them to their coveted 100,000.

But what Mr. DIY didn’t consider is that the sub slide would continue keeping them from their ultimate goal. He might need to buy another 500 just to cross that finish line because organic growth is never going to happen for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It appears if that amazing subscriber growth has stopped. My guess is that when the slide stopped, Turbo just said “F—- it” and bought 3,000 new (Chinese) subscribers. That would get them to their coveted 100,000.

But what Mr. DIY didn’t consider is that the sub slide would continue keeping them from their ultimate goal. He might need to buy another 500 just to cross that finish line because organic growth is never going to happen for them.
The only organic growth they will ever experience is what’s growing under her fingernails….
Thank you…I’ll be here all week. Please remember to tips your servers 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
C'mon people, just a few more dislikes and we can double their likes!

1680206164755.png

Hi KT! :cool:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It appears as if that amazing subscriber growth has stopped. My guess is that when the slide stopped, Turbo just said “F—- it” and bought 3,000 new (Chinese) subscribers. That would get them to their coveted 100,000.

*rough estimate based on current purchase trend" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1680206676571.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
if they do go to florida running into Adam isn't that easy. there's 4 parks and he's not in them every day

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Video is up
Basically, the birthday wishes mean a lot and having the friends and support he has means a lot.

Nothing about BLAB.

There is one point though when he talks about friends and people in his life meaning a lot more to him than getting the YouTube play button 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Basically, the birthday wishes mean a lot and having the friends and support he has means a lot.

Nothing about BLAB.

There is one point though when he talks about friends and people in his life meaning a lot more to him than getting the YouTube play button 😂
Typical clickbait from another Grifter.

Awesome recap, thanks for saving us some time.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.