Best Life and Beyond #88 Brickey defends, subscribers pretend, KT and Spencer have come to the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The boxes outside of Galaxy's Edge: We miss you Spencer! People need to see us in your Disneyland weekly updates!

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think my prediction is coming true...Blab stuck at
99,999....haha. Wouldn't it be funny if Dylan reaches 100,000 subscribers first. I think he is at around 82,000.
That might cause KT to ditch another friend fellow grifter 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
How is it anyway shape or form like Epcot you dumb witch
The human brain is amazing in the way it quickly finds recognizable/familar patterns or shapes when encountering something unknown.
For KT, this brain activity *appears to be* severley limited in that her brain is ONLY able to form Disney related patterns and shapes no matter where she is or what she is seeing. Random sphere in the middle of nowhere = Spaceship Earth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Let’s be real… her ask me anythings are just her asking herself questions that she would want to answer to try to make herself look good
Somehow things like "So, how long are you banned from Disneyland?", "When is the last time you weighed yourself?", "What is your credit score?," "So, uh, when's that divorce coming through?" never make it in there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm not too familiar with the Hollywood scene, but doesn't Dence have a job he needs to be at?
he only works when his mom (or chris hardwick) are able to land him a gig. ever since ellen ended, he's only worked on "talking dead" and a few price is right episodes

with all his money going towards buying likes and subscribers, it's no surprise they've resorted to driving to orlando instead of flying. i know KT's mom will send her money whenever she wants, but spencer's mom might be completely done with that

Reactions: 19
he only works when his mom (or chris hardwick) are able to land him a gig. ever since ellen ended, he's only worked on "talking dead" and a few price is right episodes

with all his money going towards buying likes and subscribers, it's no surprise they've resorted to driving to orlando instead of flying. i know KT's mom will send her money whenever she wants, but spencer's mom might be completely done with that
He never went back to Ellen after the big sweep of people on the crew that were mistreating others. All of his big love for the show, wearing the merch, attending to the Ellen show holidays parties came to a screeching halt. Heck, they even quit riding the electric scooters that were a gift from the show. I can only assume he was let go as a part of the cleaning house of the bad apples

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
He never went back to Ellen after the big sweep of people on the crew that were mistreating others. All of his big love for the show, wearing the merch, attending to the Ellen show holidays parties came to a screeching halt. Heck, they even quit riding the electric scooters that were a gift from the show. I can only assume he was let go as a part of the cleaning house of the bad apples
Next thing you see is a post from KT with all their Ellen merch 😂

• Haha
😅
But according to the pathological liars, it's just a condition caused from surfing...
I feel like he has made that glaring look with his eyebrows so much, they are almost stuck that way 🤣😂😅
He suddenly looks old enough that when he goes to the barber shop they offer to clean up his brows and nose hair as well

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Makes sense why he's not wearing his hard core stinky ass disney merch. Some kind of ban from Disneyland, so in Spencer revenge, "I'll show them, no wearing mickey gear for me!"😂
He's such a child.
I bet those scooters ended up on ebay...oh tit, is the stinky mickey gear on there too? 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Hearing that Katie & Spencer are already in Florida. They are vlogging opening day of the Tamp Bay Rays season!

I actually applaud Katie & Spencer for finding a creative new piece of content to cover that the other Disney Vloggers never really explore.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I saw a YouTube comment on Brickey's live from a known BLAB stan...that said something about BLAB getting death threats. The post was deleted. How violent is the Sometimes Mob?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I think they’re driving because I understand KT is afraid to fly. That, and it’s cheaper when their YT fortunes are dwindling.

I pray to Budda that they aren’t moving to Florida. But it’s incredibly suspicious they’re on the run and haven’t made a DL video in 2 weeks.

It will be interesting watching them avoid all the vloggers for the Tron opening. Imagine them seeing Adam and having to duck out.
This shirt Adam showed the other day will be even more fitting if they move to Florida...

Florida.jpg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.