Best Life and Beyond #88 Brickey defends, subscribers pretend, KT and Spencer have come to the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basically, the birthday wishes mean a lot and having the friends and support he has means a lot.

Nothing about BLAB.

There is one point though when he talks about friends and people in his life meaning a lot more to him than getting the YouTube play button 😂
Do you have a time stamp? I just can’t get through all the voice fluctuations 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It appears as if that amazing subscriber growth has stopped. My guess is that when the slide stopped, Turbo just said “F—- it” and bought 3,000 new (Chinese) subscribers. That would get them to their coveted 100,000.

But what Mr. DIY didn’t consider is that the sub slide would continue keeping them from their ultimate goal. He might need to buy another 500 just to cross that finish line because organic growth is never going to happen for them.
Maybe the Chinese company they were buying subs saw their videos and said "Nope" and canceled recent purchasing transactions resulting in the new decline in subs. Hopefully for them they got a refund.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Basically, the birthday wishes mean a lot and having the friends and support he has means a lot.

Nothing about BLAB.

There is one point though when he talks about friends and people in his life meaning a lot more to him than getting the YouTube play button 😂
Pretty much what I thought it would be. A knock off of a award acceptance speech thanking and appreciating everyone.

09E7862F-34B9-460C-8896-B92A8A9D5471.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I watched the whole Justin video on 1.75 speed:
* Talk about childhood birthdays where people didn't show up and gave him issues re: birthday celebrations
*Struggling with celiac disease for years before he got a correct diagnosis
*Past financial and marriage difficulties
*Being a self confessed Mark Twain nerd and always wanting to purchase an original Twain letter but could never afford it and Ally surprised him with one for his birthday
*Overwhelmed & grateful to all the friends that celebrated his birthday with him, Ally thought he should finally have a big birthday party and arranged it
*Overall he's reflecting on his life and wanted to process and share all his emotions and hopes to expand his travel adventures in the future

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I watched the whole Justin video on 1.75 speed:
* Talk about childhood birthdays where people didn't show up and gave him issues re: birthday celebrations
*Struggling with celiac disease for years before he got a correct diagnosis
*Past financial and marriage difficulties
*Being a self confessed Mark Twain nerd and always wanting to purchase an original Twain letter but could never afford it and Ally surprised him with one for his birthday
*Overwhelmed & grateful to all the friends that celebrated his birthday with him, Ally thought he should finally have a big birthday party and arranged it
*Overall he's reflecting on his life and wanted to process and share all his emotions and hopes to expand his travel adventures in the future
I don't watch Justin but just from this recap, he is a much better guy than Blab.
*Self-reflects
*admits struggles
*grateful
*sincere
*a girlfriend that isn't already married

with BLAB, we get :
*pathological lying
*fake gucci rad lifestyle
*anger issues and meltdowns
*a guy dating a married woman....for years...with no divorce in sight, lol

• Haha
Reactions: 34
i'm glad there was no blab mention because you know what would be coming next...

"What Happened?!"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Some of you guys are so mean sometimes and just hate on anyone that has a non conventional job online.
I thought Justin’s video was good. It was a video expressing his gratitude for his birthday, the gifts and friendships he build in person and online. He gave background story on why he’s so grateful and humble. He doesn’t have too much ego and pride to admit he not perfect.
I know he’s not everyone’s cup of tea but he works hard and doesn’t deserve to be called a grifter.
BLAB are rude, entitled, constantly play the victim, huge egos that acts like they’re wealthy, and too much pride to take accountability in anything they say or do wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Some of you guys are so mean sometimes and just hate on anyone that has a non conventional job online.
I thought Justin’s video was good. It was a video expressing his gratitude for his birthday, the gifts and friendships he build in person and online. He gave background story on why he’s so grateful and humble. He doesn’t have too much ego and pride to admit he not perfect.
I know he’s not everyone’s cup of tea but he works hard and doesn’t deserve to be called a grifter.
BLAB are rude, entitled, constantly play the victim, huge egos that acts like they’re wealthy, and too much pride to take accountability in anything they say or do wrong.
This is the perfect fan boy post for Justin's page.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is the perfect fan boy post for Justin's page.
No, I don’t like BLAB for being crappy people but some of the tattle life chatters like you are toxic and crappy people too.
I’m not a huge Justin Fan but I enjoy some of his content. I just don’t get the reason to hate on a person and video about him showing gratitude and possibly triggered you because he didn’t talk about BLAB feeding into their drama that you wanted.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
No, I don’t like BLAB for being crappy people but some of the tattle life chatters like you are toxic and crappy people too.
I’m not a huge Justin Fan but I enjoy some of his content. I just don’t get the reason to hate on a person and video about him showing gratitude and possibly triggered you because he didn’t talk about BLAB feeding into their drama that you wanted.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.